Will You Take A Covid Vac!

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

NO!

I had the swine flu shot back in 1977, it almost killed me, they just did get me to the hospital in time. I was told to never take another vaccine! Since then I've had about 40 such reactions, with no apparent cause. I had never had a anaphylactic shock before. I had one almost 5 years ago now, that one lead to my having a Heart Attack, and I've have had three since!

• minimus
    minimus

I guess some people have to worry about taking a vaccine. I talked to 2 nurse friends yesterday that got the vac and one felt achy and tired for a couple of days and other had no reaction

• millie210
    millie210

People seem reassured by the fact that there is no covid virus in the vaccine. I am the opposite. I think there is some legitimate scientific reasoning behind the idea of "like cures like" when it comes to the immune system. Exposing the body to just enough of something so that it mounts its own defense.

Tricking the body sounds riskier.

Perhaps because I don't believe you can "trick" the body without some type of long term consequence. . Or nature for that matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit