Will You Take A Covid Vac!

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Governor Como is going to gather all the people 60 and over and put them in nursing homes and force the vaccine on them in NY-hopefully the Governing Body too.

Then when he becomes Attorney General, he will do the same in all other states.

As far as I'm concerned, I already got Covid and all it gave me was a runny nose. My doctor said I got the antibodies. So no vaccine for me.💪

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Great Teacher I wonder if some people are simply more immune from sickness than others. I know some people that are always at the doctors and I know a very healthy 91 year old JW woman who has never been to a doctor!

I believe that's a given. That just the way life works. Some people are born with great genetics. These people get all the benefits of life.

Tall and muscular man = a career in sports and making millions.

Tall and beautiful girl = a career in Victoria Secrets and a million-air by age 20.

Young man, short, heavy, and bald, = no prom date,

Young girl 5lbs over-weight in today's culture, = single with tons of cats,

Baby born to rich parents = Trust Fund, long life, and living the vida loca.

Baby born with cancer and to poor parents = short life span

Tom Cruise 5 foot 7 inches tall and net worth close to $600 million US Dollars

Tom Bruise 6 foot 4 inches tall, works at Dollar Store net worth, one bicycle and $300 dollars in the bank

Some never get sick in their entire life

Some get sick from the moment they leave the womb

Life is like the lottery, many lose, a few win.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will get it on the twelfth of never. Not only is this torture shot intended to give you allergies and all sorts of auto-immune problems, but it actually increases your risk of getting coronavirus and dying. It makes even less sense to me than smoking cancer sticks, and I certainly do not wish to be smoking those things.

Of course, all changes if you factor in my sort of "vaccine". You take quercetin, green tea, or hydroxychloroquine along with vitamin D and zinc. I take about 800 mg quercetin per day along with 5,000 units vitamin D and 50 mg zinc as gluconate. While taking these, start getting careless about coronavirus. Do things you might have been scared of doing because of this--such as shopping without disinfecting the shopping cart and using hand sanitizer every two seconds. The mask will do nothing for you, unless you are using the N95 masks (recommended only for health workers exposed to more serious diseases, or those highly vulnerable such as those who have had both doses of this vaccine). You will be exposed to the virus, but thanks to the supplements, it will do practically nothing except make you immune to it. That's your vaccination.

Of course, once the companies put their manufacturing of the vaccine in second gear, there will soon be enough to go around. That's when I expect it to quickly become mandatory--and that could happen soon after President Komodo Dragon Harris is inaugurated. Then it is either take the torture shot, or be bound and forced to take it.

• Simon
    Simon
    Great Teacher I wonder if some people are simply more immune from sickness than others. I know some people that are always at the doctors and I know a very healthy 91 year old JW woman who has never been to a doctor!

There is a genetic aspect to Covid - a reason some people become very sick and others are hardly affected.

If you've had your DNA mapped you can upload it to a site to see if you are specifically at-risk or not.

But let's not target them, lets give the vaccine to young & healthy members of congress first ...

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

The vaccine does protect against COVID-19, but will it protect against COVID-19.1: The Next Generation? That version has apparently arrived in Britain and will spread everywhere. Personally, I prefer to wait awhile to see what the side effects are.

• minimus
    minimus

Congress should be ashamed of themselves but there is no shame in Congress. These hoodlums do whatever they want and make big bucks doing it.👎👎

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Minimus, I'm sure you're right at some people being more immune to sickness than others. Some of that might be about how healthy one is in general. Someone who eats well, sleeps enough, exercises, doesn't smoke and isn't overweight might be less susceptible than someone who is the exact opposite.

Also, I think some people might tolerate (strange word) sickness better than others, or get well faster. I don't tolerate lower respiratory illnesses very well because it activates my asthma, and let's face it, not getting enough oxygen is not a healthy state to be in when one is fighting an illness. So, I basically end up fighting two illnesses at once which slows down my recovery. If it's just a head cold with stuffy nose and sneezing, I can work right through that. Sure, I'll look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, but I can keep going through that!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I work in a hospital and sometimes in the ER area so I went ahead and took it.

• LV101
    LV101

Waiting - there's issues per CDC (twitter). A percentage is sick, can't function, work and needs healthcare help.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

All I know is thst I will be down the doctors in record time when they call me for the vaccine shot.

All the "experts" say it is safe and it is certainly better than a wheezing death from covid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit