CO at assembly in Ohio repeatedly says great tribulation is "only minutes away"

by LevelThePlayingField 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley no one knows the day or the hour but evidently they do know the minutes.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

The people in charge of the watchtower dont think the end is close because all they have done sinse 2012 is make cuts and close 1000s of kingdom halls down

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The people in charge of the watchtower dont think the end is close because all they have done sinse 2012 is make cuts and close 1000s of kingdom halls down ~ pepperheart

Good point! If they really believed The End(™) was very, very, near then the BILLION$ from the Brooklyn sales would hold them over. Instead they are constantly begging for money.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

some of these idiot CO's really do makes ass' of themselves, aren't they they monitored or can they just say the hell they like? who was the other idiot (CO or Branch Representative) with an Italian sounding name going on about anti-matter cleaning up the new world after the GT? is he still allowed to speak that crap?

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

YES, A co here in Melbourne Australia keeps banging on about an older 'sister' who says "it's so close I can smell it" Mmmmmm

jtg

one of my wall clocks,broken, tells the correct minute of time once in 24 hours every day. Yippeeee.

• careful
    careful

LTPF,

So the hall on Roe St. is still unsold. How about that one over on Forest in Anderson Township? I heard that was for sale. Did they sell it? Best be careful the Oakley BOE don't start hunting 4 U!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

The hall on Roe St is not for sale, no talk about it at all. I didn't know that there were other halls for sale in the Cincinnati area.

As far as the elders doing a witch hunt for me, it would be like dropping a quarter into the lake from your motor boat as your cruising across the water, then an hour later venturing back out and diving for it and finding it on your very first dive. I miss my boat. Had sell it when we moved into an efficiency apartment to pay the medical bills after my wife became diagnosed with MS.

I'm a ghost, and they are afraid of ghosts! Honestly, though, I've given so many details about who I am that the elders would know anyway, or would they? Does leveltheplayingfield really go to Oakley or somewhere else?

The answers are just minutes away.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Shouldn't one accept and adhere to the words of Jesus as spiritual food above any words of sinful men and their offering of spiritual food ?

1 John 4:1 ....

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

The men of the WTS. who preached their version of the Gospel which was against Jesus's instructions for preaching "His" Gospel of the New Kingdom order did so in a way that was sinful and apostate for Jesus admonished his true followers to not set a time upon God's own sacred time .

That no one who knows of the time not even he.

He also instructed his loyal faithful followers after listening to what preachers/prophets say are not what he told them to say , then they should not listen to them.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for posting. I heard this same crap 45 years ago in 1974 right before the non eventful year of 1975 came and passed with no Armageddon. I was a teenager then and was told I wouldn't get married or have children in " this system of things " . Now I'm almost 60 with adult children and grandchildren.

Time goes on, nothing changes. Just the players. And these JW players are just being indoctrinated through fear and WT leaders play on those fears and phobia's - keeping rank & file JW's scared to death, quite literally. It's a cruel, evil way to control people.

But for 140 years now since 1879 WT Society and it's leaders have fostered fear, terror, manipulation, and control of millions of JW's to keep power, control, and financial purse strings of JW's tightly under their supervision. It's disgusting. Any JW's reading this, wake up and smell the coffee man. Go and live your life, don't waste it anymore.

I've lived my life with freedom of mind since I was 43 or 44 now, and listen, the big bad dream is not true. You don't turn into bird food when you leave the Jehovah's Witness organization. Life gets better. Don't believe the lie you're being told as they tell you that - to keep control over you. Here's to freedom of mind. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Ding
    Ding

This comes from the same group that told us in the 1960s that we would never grow old in this system of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit