CO at assembly in Ohio repeatedly says great tribulation is "only minutes away"

by LevelThePlayingField 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

"Minutes away" - LOL.

Yes, the GT will start in something less than 100,000,000,000,000,000 minutes from now.

Don't buy any green bananas!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Imminent ,soon,just around the corner ,in the near future ,minutes away,?.....( I`m sure I`ve missed some )

I`m just hanging on until its seconds away.

• stillin
    stillin

Wait! Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that a minute with Jehovah is as a thousand years?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Actually, I heard him say “a few minutes”, which can’t reasonably be construed to mean years or months of minutes. It must be imminent!

1 John 2:18

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Tameria2001 said, "Sounds exactly what they were saying back in the late 80s early 90s."

Yes - in the 1880's & 1890's! :)

Rush out and buy shares in companies which make diapers/nappies - because more than 8 million JW's are going to be emptying the shelves of stock after hearing this 130 year old bovine faeces.

• dozy
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So the Impotent UN is going to go against its charter and attack false religion and the world is going to declare world peace in the coming days?! Jesus said we wouldn't know the day and the hour but apparently he disclosed the minutes to this special brother!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Btw last year at the CA some clown said we were days away! Now we are minutes away and soon very soon we will be seconds away!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Does such a statement shock me? Not at all. If he had not made such a statement I am sure he would have been reprimanded.

I remember attending a CA in 2006 in which I young, uber elder, former Bethelite that I grew up with gave a talk and made a similar statement. After he got off the stage he told my brother in law that the "end" was decades away.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'd love to ask the brother that gave that talk a question, isn't there a scripture that says "no man knows the day nor hour"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit