CO at assembly in Ohio repeatedly says great tribulation is "only minutes away"

by LevelThePlayingField 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Snippets of two talks by CO at CA and during his visit to a congregation in Ohio. Fear mongering at it's best.

Has anyone else heard their CO say the same nonsense?

https://youtu.be/7IdCJrIO8M0

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Anything is only minutes away. The sun will burn out in minutes--trillions of minutes, that is. Assuming 4.5 billion years, it amounts to 2.36682 quadrillion minutes. Still, just minutes away.

I assume your stopwatch can time quadrillions of minutes.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for recording it, although I could swear I heard it 40 years ago.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

OK. Let's dial this in real close. I mean, really close. Who the hell are you, "leveltheplayingfield"?

Well, let me tell you. I am in the Oakley congregation in Cincinnati, OH, located at 6395 Roe St, Cincinnati, OH 45227. Yep, that's me, levelthe-what-ever-the-hell.

Yes, I'm recording the meetings and posting them for all to hear. I record all the meetings. Why? Well,....let's just say, if anything interesting comes up, well, then, Hell yeah, I just might post it here.

Why? Why the hell not?!

Go and ahead and try to figure out who the hell I am....

I'm slicker than snot on a glass door knob.

As flipper used to say, "peace out"!

• LV101
    LV101

LTPF - you're gonna be in trouble - lololol! They've been preaching this cray cray since 1800s -- just a few minutes ago - idiots!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been a fear mongering apocalyptic religoius publishing house for over 100 years, as it still remains so today.

Intelligent critically thinking people can see through this as well how the WTS. uses and exploits the basic belief in the bible to proliferate the literature the WTS publishes.

........ Have you turned in your publishing report for this month brothers and sisters, Jehovah wants to see how loyal and faithful you are to him in carrying out his will and purpose ?

• zeb
    zeb

.............stay alive 'till '75..

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@zeb, your quote was the first thing I got in mind.

The property investment corporation keeps the fraud going on.

G.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

It used to be just around the corner - now it's just minutes away. But when these JW's go home, and they talk about it for a day - it will be forgotten. It's like a short term memory loss. Next time they hear it, it will be "new" again.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Sounds exactly what they were saying back in the late 80s early 90s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit