If you could live forever, would you and why?

by Kenneson 29 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Only if I could become fruitfull and fill the earth with little shotguns.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    pssssh you're just saying that 'cause i live there

oh tinky can I bunk with you?

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Sure I'd live forever and then I'd visit Never Never Land.

Stacy, why on earth would you want to live forever at Michael Jackson's ranch?

(sorry....couldn't let that one go past!)

• tink
    tink

yep, stace, i saved you a spot and everything!! ;)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Stacy, why on earth would you want to live forever at Michael Jackson's ranch?

Oh crap, now that's going to keep me awake tonight

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    yep, stace, i saved you a spot and everything!! ;)

Oh, that might keep me awake too

• 68storm
    68storm

I used to get the weirdest looks from my ex jw wife and friends, whenever I was asked this question. My answer was always a resounding NO WAY!. I don't care if you are youthfull and healthy, you have to be realistic about the prospect. No matter how many interests you may have, forever is a long, long, long time! You will eventualy beg for death.

If I were to believe in a higher power, I would be inclined to believe that IT would have a better purpose for his creation than to play with lions and tigers. There would have to be some evolving happening to keep me interested.

This is similar to the person that wins a obscene amount of money, only to state that he is going to keep his job as a window washer (no disrespect to this needed service.) They are thinking very short term. They are not seeing the big picture........But never...never...land sounds good!

68storm

• Enishi
    Enishi

Living forever with change, growth and evolution, yes. Living forever on earth, as a human, petting lions and obeying the elders for all eternity, HELL NO! It all depends on the conditions you attach to it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Living forever ... it would be great.

I would like to see how many companies will honor their lifetime warranties on products.

***** Rub a Dub

• Carmel
    Carmel

Since I'm already immortal what's the issue?

carm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit