If you could live forever, would you and why?

by Kenneson 29 Replies latest jw friends

• tink
    tink
    That's why I love Vampire movies. Not because of the blood-drinking, but because they are so beautiful, and never die

me too!!!!!!

ps in my world life without death doesn't equal life without sex. because i say so.

• gumby
    gumby
    Btw, life without death would be life without sex or birth.

Hey luuuuuuuuuuuuucy.....you have some splaining to do. What do you mean by this statement?

Gumby

• Dansk
    Dansk

EVERYONE would REALLY want to live forever provided, of course, that we could be returned to a completely healthy state and aged around 22 for ever and that our loved ones, also, received likewise and that the earth was a paradise with no wars and sickness and that even all the animals lived happy and healthy lives without them killing one another............

Goodness, this all seems so familiar...............................

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes wwith a perfect body -- no if I am going to be surrounded by JWs and have very little freedom and loads of thought control -- no thanks

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

What!? And give up hot sauce on Fritos? No way!

CG

• franklin J
    franklin J

..this live forever "nonsense" is the only thing I am still seething over from the old JW days...

I really believed the &%$#@*! that I was taught!

Now, at 47, I have graciously surrendered the trappings of youth ( as long as the hydraulics work I do not mind getting older!) and am looking forward to a distuinguished and graceful middle and old age with my better half ( but she is really good looking)

frank

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

If my body wouldn't age, yes. If a JW Paradise Erf was never to happen, yes. There's so much to do and learn in this world. I doubt I'd ever get bored because technology would keep on advancing.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Sure I'd live forever and then I'd visit Never Never Land.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Her response was: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

"Truly you have a dizzying intellect." -- Cary Elwes, The Princess Bride

• tink
    tink
    then I'd visit Never Never Land

pssssh you're just saying that 'cause i live there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit