holocaust memorial day

by zeb 34 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

stuff me Im sorry i started this one.. This ar is off with the fairys...

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

" because bigoted rabbis aren't slaughtering goyim simply because they're goyim."

Really ? see here :

https://www.alternet.org/2017/06/senior-israeli-rabbi-calls-mass-execution-palestinians/

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Of course this hog wash is nothing new. The Old Testement essentially asserts exactly this Rabbis sentiments......that there is a master race and that other races are inferior and fit only to be slaves. Inter marriage or breeding is to be prevented at all costs, too. He also claims Hitler was right but that he got the master race wrong, that in fact it’s the Jews.

These are the sentiments jehovahs witnesses continue in the form of religious superiority and religious segregationism , doing all they can to prevent marriage out of the group. This is why they deem those not of their religion worthy of destruction, it’s a continuation of these OT values.

post from AR’s link:

Slavery should return

It starts out with Rabbi Eliezer Kashtiel, who bemoans that slavery has been abolished:

Abolishing legal slavery has created deficiencies. No one is responsible for that property. With God’s help it will return. The goyim (non-Jews) will want to be our slaves. Being a slave of the Jews is the best. They must be slaves, they want to be slaves. Instead of just wandering the streets, being foolish and harming each other, now he’s a slave, now his life is beginning to come into order.

The ‘goyim’ in this context is to be understood as Palestinians.

He says it’s because they have “genetic problems”, and posits that they want to be under occupation:

There are around us people with genetic problems. Ask any average Arab where he wants to be. He wants to be under occupation. Why? Because they have genetic problems, they don’t know how to run a country, they don’t know how to do anything – look at the state of them.

Yes, we are racists

“Of course there is racism”, Kashtiel continues.

Are we unaware that there are different races? Is it a secret? Is it untrue? What can you do? It’s true. Yes, we are racists, we believe in racism.

Kashtiel suggests that because Jews are a superior race, they can “help” the inferior ones:

Correct, there are races in the world, nations have genetic characteristics, so we [the Jews] must consider how to help them. Racial differences are real, and that’s precisely a reason to offer help.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Honestly, I was expecting more independence of opinion and critical mind on the part of people who made the effort of getting free from a totalitarian organization.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Diogene "they deem those not of their religion worthy of destruction"

The last time I saw a CO at my place (about 10 years ago), I told him that I would like to hear a public talk where it is said that the creator of all humans will consider a large proportion of non JWs (that is, 99,9 % of humankind, among which about 600 million infants below 5 years old) to be good enough to pass Harmagueddon. He said that if such a talk his delivered, it will be, no doubt possible, an apostate talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit