holocaust memorial day

by zeb 34 Replies latest jw friends

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Aligot riponsous: People like you are dangerous. without acknowledging evil, you give it a chance to come back. The courts are not under the control of the media and this has been debated in a civilized court. Let me put that link here again for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_v_Penguin_Books_Ltd.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Stephane, "The courts are not under the control of the media and this has been debated in a civilized court.". If you look at the judgements renderd at Nuremberg after the war, you realize how they reflected the justice of the victorious side, without much of a concern for impartial justice. In short, the position toward the defendants was : either you agree with the prosecution and say that you obeyed orders or you didn't take actual part in the killings, and you will then have a slim chance of getting your life saved, or you refute accusation and you will be sentenced to death for sure. Guess what most defendants did...

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

As for the evil coming back, please read this : https://mondoweiss.net/2019/04/israeli-military-praising/

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It doesn't matter whether the Nazis killed 5 million or 6 million Jews.

Innocent Jewish civilians were slaughtered on an industrial scale in Nazi Germany. Fact.

Hitler and other high-ranking Nazis spoke of The Final Solution and wanted to kill all Jews, if they could.

Holocaust Memorial Day is a reasonable thing to have, given what happened to European Jewry in the 30s and 40s.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

To bring in the country of Israel into this debate has nothing to do with what was done by the Nazis. As for the court case I pointed you to, it was held in the spring of 2000. Nothing to do with what was done at Nuremberg. And still, Nuremberg was held in order for future generation to not forget what had happened. It would have been much more easier to shoot them all on site. But due process of justice was followed in the hope that such attrocities would never happen again. And yet, here you are. What a waist.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    To bring in the country of Israel into this debate has nothing to do with what was done by the Nazis

Yup, but it has a lot to do with this person's hate.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

"a lot to do with this person's hate"

you mean with these influential rabbis' hate and contempt of goyim ?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ aligot:

I bet that you don’t believe American slavery also took place.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

"I bet that you don’t believe American slavery also took place."

I do believe it, my wife being of slave descent, therefore so are our childen.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

you mean with these influential rabbis' hate and contempt of goyim ? - whether rabbis hate and have contempt for goyim is neither here nor there ... because bigoted rabbis aren't slaughtering goyim simply because they're goyim.

Hopefully, one day, you'll awake from the fog of your craziness and understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit