FAT PEOPLE = BAD ASSOCIATION

by Funchback 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sassy
    Sassy

They can overlook the "overweight" because you need the extra pounds for when persecution comes and you are starving....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

gluttonous eaters of flesh,

So that covers people who like their meat - steaks, roasts, chops, ribs, burgers, meatballs, etc...

But I see no scriptural reference condemning gluttonous eaters of cakes, pies, loaves, pasta, potatos, chips, sugar-laden soft drinks, candies, chocolates, vegetable fats and oils.

So those things must be ok.

It's the damned gluttonous carnivores who are to be shunned.

Picture if you will, a judicial committee meeting where a morbidly obese offender is asked to provide copies of their supermarket receipts for the past month, so that spirit led dietary accountants can calculate their consumptio of "flesh."

• little witch
    little witch

In their need for criticism, I see many many more people who will be posting here in the months to come.

Thankyou watchtower, you make our apostate effort easy!

May I offer bullets so you may shoot your other foot?

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Wow. Do you think this will be like smoking? A deadline will be set for "christians" to achieve their ideal weight and if they fail they will be disfellowshipped? Wow.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Maybe someone can find this but about 10 -12 years ago the defined gluttony as ,"planning your days activities around your meals". How meaningless is that?

• Scully
    Scully

Oh goodie. Another excuse to avoid the Circuit Overseer's Visit.

Love, Scully

• tink
    tink
    It's the damned gluttonous carnivores who are to be shunned.

we've been saying that for YEARS!!!!

;)

• Funchback
    Funchback

Nathan Natas-

Truly hilarious!

All this talk is getting me hungry. I think it's time to have a Reese's Pieces Sundae @ Friendly's.

• AJN
    AJN

OMG! They can't be serious, that's hillarious - I know a few ppl that would be kicked out already then :)

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

So....if I am BAD because I am fat...does that make me PHAT?

cool beans...lets all go to Pancho's to celebrate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit