• oncebitten
    oncebitten

That looks like it. Thank you! Much appreciated

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sometimes I get upvotes. I assume they are mostly mistakes too. 🤓

• vienne
    vienne

Jeff wrote: :it's not the first time, I (and others) have inexplicably had entirely reasonable comments downvoted, and it's usually not just an innocent mistake."

It happens to me on a fairly regular basis. It's just part of this forum - a bit annoying, but people are free to do it, and I wouldn't stop them if I could.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wasn't this pile of old nonsense, was it?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Oh my Lord! I remember the book being released with the two couples on the stage discussing JW history. John and Eunice as with Tom and Lois. As a young child without filters I was fascinated by these "historical" insights.

I would love to read the revision of history again with a more critical and honest perspective. I was just blotting paper then for an interesting story.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Ahh yes the Proclaimers book.

I still have my original copy of when they were first released. Its in pristine condition.

Its a matter of time before the Borg puts this book in the "apostate" list.

• jhine
    jhine

Did they walk 500 miles and then 500 more to be the men to walk 1000 miles to bring it to your door?

Jan from Tam

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm positive about down votes: at least it shows someone has bothered to read the crap i write.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Ahh yes the Proclaimers book.

The Proclaimers book was much later. This was "Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose".

George

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes. The Proclaimers book was in 1993 released.

Way later after Divine Purpose. But I still Got my original copy of Proclaimers.

Pristine condition. & 30 years later too!!!

Kind of depressing in a way yet too. Years and decades passing by.

🙄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit