by Mikejw 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Good morning! May I share a thought from the Bible with you?"

Recommended attire for publishers

• Anna Marina
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I'll be happy if they come by my house. I use to go looking for them in my area on Saturday mornings before Covid. Had quite a few good conversations.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When covid19 hit in March 2020, I thought we were in the last of the last days, shortly before the last of the last days just before the last day of the last, last days,

Well, PIMO"s don't worry. If/when the pandemic does end...I"m sure it will........look for a rising-tide of doubters, even more and more PIMO's.

Dont worry The WT is it's worst enemy. Everything they always do up and bites them in the behind!!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I thought the pandemic was over. Must be - people are back in work, fully vaxxed going off with COVID cause the sun is shining and they want a long weekend. See everything is back to normal, they just renamed the common cold/flu (depending on how bad your snuffles are) COVID. They are vaxxed against it, cause you can't vaxx against such a thing but various people in medical profession have made a lot of money from the vaxx to pay for the moorings of their yachts.

And if you wonder why people die of COVID - its cause everyone drowns in their own phlegm if they live long enough. It used to be called pneumonia.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe they call these the "last days" because they last and last and last.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Yes Divine Plan of Ages = keep you waiting for ages.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I guessing that this return to Field Circus isn't going to get great support and whatever support it gets, most of that time will still be spent at McDonalds or Starbucks (depending on each JW's social economic status.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hope field service plans fail miserably

https://youtu.be/P9B0zSkSGGA

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    DesirousOfChange15 hours ago

I guessing that this return to Field Circus isn't going to get great support and whatever support it gets, most of that time will still be spent at McDonalds or Starbucks (depending on each JW's social economic status.

-

this is so true, also depending on their status in the cong

the brother taking the lead hardly does any as he says he is looking after everyone which means walking back and forth not actually knocking on any doors

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit