Resuming door to door September 1st

by Mikejw 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

GB worried about not enough coming to in person meetings

what are they going to be like when they realise not only jdubs don’t want to go to in person meetings but they really don’t want to go back on the min

zoom Has so much more appeal for rather than meetings or door to door

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Undoubtedly the number of donations was LESS during the pandemic lockdown. I also heard from some PIMOs that if some dubs which are able-bodied stay on ZOOM, they may be classified as "Bad Association"! How friggin' asinine is this?! Sooo glad I'm out! 👏🏽

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Kevin, where are you?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    "What are they going to be like when they realize ... jdubs don’t want to go to in person meetings?"

Increase the shepherding visits.

What are they going to be like when they realize not only jdubs don’t want to go out on field-circus?

Increase the bloodguilt rhetoric.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    if some dubs which are able-bodied stay on ZOOM, they may be classified as "Bad Association"!

That's an interesting thought. It could turn into a loyalty test. I can see some of the self-righteous elders pulling this stunt. Why are you on Zoom? Don't you trust Jehovah? Then pull out Hebrews 10:25, "And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near."

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I wonder how many people out there are suddenly going to realize that the best part of the COVID shutdowns was that the JWs had stopped coming around on weekend mornings.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Only the sheeplike ones will rejoice.

• joao
    joao

No worries about any of that anymore!!!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I can see some of the self-righteous elders pulling this stunt.

I heard that the letter was read Sunday and last night again. I also had an elder who still is trying to get me back on the hamster wheel call me this morning to tell me the news, and inform me that Gee-HO'-Vuh is the one who had the governing body tell JW's this news, and that loyalty to God meant that faithful JW's must listen to the g.b.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

They don't like the cart crashes. And before door-to-door stopped people were being filmed as they arrived at the door with their mobile devices. I expect there will be more videos of them. Might even be able to track and trace by their faces and compare/contrast how they deal with householders questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit