Resuming door to door September 1st

by Mikejw 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I know “car groups” aren’t a “thing” in many parts of the world, but it’s a central part of “door to door work” in North America.

Can you imagine the “fun” of (depending on the size of the vehicle) 4,5,6 or even 7 JWs crammed into a small enclosed unventilated space (interior of a vehicle) for hours at a time?

If anyone has anything remotely contagious, it’ll be like riding in an incubation tube.

JWs are still expected to wear masks at the Kingdom Hall. Are they going to wear them in their “car groups” too?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

How happifying.

A lot of down hearted Jobots that secretly hate the D2D work(tm), will be hitting the bottle...but not as hard as paedophile protector in chief TOMO the Turd the seemingly abusive alcoholic.

Only the attention seeking Jobots with the most filth to hide will be all gung ho about it.

You know the type. Holier than thou but actually scumbags secretly.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I think suicide among jws will rise with the going back to meetings and door to door idé.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Questions

1. will there be some maps assigned for letter writing and some for door to door?

2. What will happen to those who for medical reasons say they will only stay on zoom for meetings and ministry?

3. With hybrid ministry and meetings there is no obligation to do anything difficult like we used to, what can the GB do if majority decide to claim medical reasons why they don’t want to go back to D2D?

4. When the hour requirements come back pioneering has never been so easy if all they have to do is sit on zoom for a few hours a day.

5. Will be allowed to hand post letters?

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

I spoke to a die hard jw relative a couple of days ago who said they only have about 30% physically attending meetings. This is despite all the 'encouragement' from the gb to attend in person.

Door to door might be slow to achieve momentum based on those figures.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The sisters will be taking Xanax and the the brothers will be pouring booze over their cornflakes on Saturday morning!😂

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

nowwhat? I had to look up Xanax - never heard of it but I see it is for anxiety disorders. I remembered at least one who suffered terribly with anxiety. Others had stomach problems. It is so cruel to put people through this. They suffer physically and they are daft enough to be smug about it cause WT commends them.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

And to think that door to door evangelism was never commanded by Jesus Christ and probably never practiced by the Apostles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit