My DA letter

by Winston Smith :>D 74 Replies latest members private

• TheListener
    TheListener

DigitalFocus, Winston doesn't post here much anymore.

He was someone who went through so much to attain his freedom and he shared it here with us. He's the poster who gave me the courage to start my fade with earnest. I owe Winston Smith a debt of gratitude that I'll never be able to fully repay.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

That was incredible. Very well done. Hopefully those who read it will be made to stop and really think.

meagan

• billyboy
    billyboy

"So i
    f nothing else is understood by you from this letter, I want at least this to be plainly understood; that my heart has never left Jehovah God. In fact, my absence from the Kingdom Hall [KH] is due primarily to my whole-hearted effort to draw closer to Him."

It would be interesting to here how he is getting on and how he is serving Jehovah God as this was his original purpose in disassociating himself.

• darkuncle29
  • emptywords
    emptywords

I have read all the letters and find all so moving, I think you are all so brave and have such a real passion for life, to think that years were wasted on trying to please an org than rather to live life and be happy, and kind loving and looking after the creation which was entrusted to us, God is a happy God, he wants nothing less for us.

Cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit