My DA letter

by Winston Smith :>D 74 Replies latest members private

• acsot
    acsot

An absolutely great letter. I too am printing it for future reference. I do hope the elders read it all the way through. Maybe, just maybe, a little tiny flicker of light will go on ....

Congratulations Winston, and welcome to the land of the free!

• tink
    tink

great letter, winston!!!! and who knows, maybe it will serve as a wake up call to those JW's who read it. way to sow those seeds of doubt!! excellent job.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Very well thought out letter. I've been toying with the idea of writing one myself.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Winston - just asking your permission to copy and paste it to Beliefnet... someone tried to link it, buts its a private area... and given that you've put it in "private", I won't post it anywhere else without your permission.

• Gordy
    Gordy

In line with everyone else.

What a marvelous letter. I wish it had been here when I DA'd I could have used many of the points raised. They were put in such a calm concise way, that I hope it makes those who read it think.

I to will save it the information it contains is well set out and valuable to use with any JW.

Pity the whole congregation couldn't see it. I'd have sent ot to all that I knew so that they couldn't spread any rumours about why I had DA'd.

Also glad to hear you have not left Christ because of what you discovered. Like me you left a man-made organisation and not God.

I hope that things work out with the rest of your family.

Bless you

Numbers 6:24-26

• Joker10
    Joker10

You said n your letter that you are not looking for WTS dirt, but it sure looks like it with your comments.

• kj
    kj

You did a great job! Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope it will reach the people you give it to, even if they never admit it.

kj

• integ
    integ
    You said n your letter that you are not looking for WTS dirt, but it sure looks like it with your comments.

Joker, You're right, but it isn't too hard to find the dirt. Give Winston a break. Integ.

• tink
    tink
    You said n your letter that you are not looking for WTS dirt, but it sure looks like it with your comments

Actually what it looks like is that Winston went in search of the REAL truth, and found plenty of it. His careful documentation of those facts which concerned him shows that this was no capricious decision, and the truth of his statements may just find their way into the hearts of those still JW's similarly concerned with discovering truth.

• Soledad
    Soledad

excellent letter Winston but I do agree with Greven about the Mexico and Malawi reference, I'm not sure that I would have mentioned that in my letter. the rest is magnificent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit