Speaking for God: The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Tahoe 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant work with that video!

Excellent montage of clips.

Thanks for putting all those preposterous clips together in one video!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Stick with what we have authorized. You'll be safe."

Safe from what? How is information a danger to an individual? Perhaps he meant safe from being disfellowshipped.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Q. "How do we know that we have the troof?" A. "Because we said so."

Q. "Why should we avoid higher education?" A. "Because we said so."

Q. "Why should you start pioneering right out of high school?" A. "Because we said so."

Q. "Why should we not believe what we read in the media?" A. "Because we said so."

etc. lol A. "Because we said so."

just saying

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Question to the Governing Body. Multiple choice.

How old was 'the RANSOM' oh eh.... I mean our lord, saviour and King 'Jesus Christ' when he got baptized?

A/ 10

B/ 16

C/ 30

• Moster
    Moster

I cant stand listening to Lett! he is nauseating! Worse yet is this:

Women: - don't voice the thought of wanting to be what you are not cut out to be

- never want to be what you are not equipped to be

What disgusting statements these are; I would be outraged if I had not heard them my whole life.

Women cannot lead (Cleopatra, Angela Merkel, Queen Elizabeth I), women cannot teach (Helen Keller, Mother Teresa), women cannot excel (Roberta Bondar, Amelia Earhart, Serena Williams), women cannot fight (Joan of Arc, Sojourner Truth).

You are right GB - women should not even try....they are hopeless. Lets not forget that most of these women I have named rose to their greatness, became outstanding in their fields etc - all while being oppressed by the likes of you gents.

And all you JW faithful women if you do come to realize you are smarter or better then these men determining your fate, don't you dare voice it or for that matter think about it, because that means you are crossing over your gender and are on the verge of homosexuality. What bunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting the whole lot of them.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Jehovah loves you

The Governing Body loves you

The Elders love you

Your parents love you

Have I missed someone 🤔

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Moster » ...women cannot fight (Joan of Arc)

Well, she led, but I don't know if she could fight like, say, Achilles, Sgt. York or my wife, but I'll bet she was still pretty tough.

• contramundum
    contramundum

The GB imagine women dream: "if-if-if I-I were a man, I'd do this and I'd do that...."

I can already do absolutely anything I wish to do, often better than a lot of men. Why on earth would I want to be a man??

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

This is a really nice "greatest hits" compilation of the bat shit crazy coming out of NY. How can modern JW's not look at rubberface McGee and be embarrassed?

• Moster
    Moster

Cold Steel >>....Well, she led, but I don't know if she could fight like, say, Achilles, Sgt. York or my wife, but I'll bet she was still pretty tough.

You could be right there, however she took an arrow through the neck and shoulder at les Tourelles; a stone in the helmet at Jargeau, in Paris she was wounded in the leg by a crossbow and after the truce with England ended she was yanked off her horse by an English archer. These certainly sound like actions of a warrior not just a leader - but either way she is certainly in the category of anything but 'just a woman who should know her place'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit