Speaking for God: The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Tahoe 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

But did she KILL anyone?

Being wounded is one thing. Being on a horse certainly has her at an advantage, but she had a number of moralistic attitudes that may have made it difficult, or even impossible, to personally kill someone. We have no accounts of her lopping off someone's head or cutting off a hand or an arm!

There are a lot of women who are good at shooting guns, though. Don't know how they fare in combat, though. I know there are some top notch snipers, though.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

satan hates y u yet the governments supposedly under his control protect their religious freedom

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

And now we've Met the Fockers.

Funny how many times they shake their heads "No" as they make statements. They themselves don't believe what they're saying. Except that crap about women - they all believe "the woman has to be submissive - to the man...and be glad about it."

And that "spiritually free" bilge water has got to be emphasized, because in reality JW are physically and mentally enslaved.

• Chook
    Chook

Seriously , the seven popes cannot be taken seriously . I don't think any were chosen before 1935, so Rutherford would refer to these seven as apostates. JWs are right when they say false religious leaders are headed to Gehenna, The magic seven are the welcoming committee at the firery gates. You can't falsely misrepresent the bible and literally destroy families and then say do as I do. They sleep in their ivory watchtower knowing the personal details of what disfellowshipping has done to families. They know of hundreds of injustices but reason they are collateral damage from a theocratic war. In their minds god will reverse their mistakes, in my mind God might give them a dose of his own. But then again I don't think God cares.

• smiddy
    smiddy

It makes you wonder why Jehovah God and Jesus want and accept women in JC heavenly Kingdom as annointed ones from earth ,and the GB of Jehovahs Witnesses keep putting women down.

Would Jesus Christ and Jehovah God have to face a JW judicial committee for allowing women to have power and aurhority in their Kingdom for a thousand years ?

• smiddy
    smiddy

The Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses have no shame in manipulating vulnerable people into accepting them as Gods spokespersons on earth.

[ The map of Australia shown indicates all the cities lie in the west ,however the reality is the most populated areas are in the east and the south of the continent ] Not to be picky however ,

Just one more belief they have got wrong ?

just saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit