Speaking for God: The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Tahoe 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Very well put together!

https://youtu.be/YYxG8KlhTVE

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Great video have emailed Angus Stewart and sent him the link.

Thanks for sharing.

WGO

• steve2
    steve2

GB speaking to rank and file as if they were little children.

Big, big, big warnings about not looking on the internet for any opposing views on JW organization or you'll be "caught". You've been warned. Don't do it. It's Satan's media - you can't trust it. Ad infinitum.

Level of argumentation rated 0 out of 10;

Level of threat rated 9.5 out of 10.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Listening to these bastards is akin to letting the wolf into the fold. Effing insidious SOBs.

Condescending charlatans speaking to 5 year olds.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Speaking for God: The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

Image result for Reality check

Speaking for God (Out of their ass):

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I'll watch this later.

On a side note, when Stephen Lett went all thin i was hoping he was dying. Unfortunately he seems to have fattened up again. Oh well, there's always next year.

• steve2
    steve2

The language of threat, danger, risk and fear predominates in the high-control narratives, with a thin side-serving of 'we love yous' to temper the obvious paranoia.

Herein lies the kinds of people who allow themselves to dine out on this emotional tripe:

Troubled, frightened, dependent souls who get some measure of pleasure reflecting upon the prospect of billions of their fellow humans being destroyed to make at for a theocracy where unquestioning obedience is prized above all else.

"We scare and manipulate you into obedience to protect you from questioning us and losing faith in our leadership role in the divine scheme of things."

"We love you" trips off their glib tongues the way "Jesus loves you" trips off Born Agains.

• zeb
    zeb

"5 thousand baptised every weekend"..?

"We need construction skills carpenters, plumbers.."

Yet the scene appears to be one of shutting down kingdom halls, selling off halls and the land. So why do they need all these skilled artisans. And how does a person get the training in Carpentry, plumbing, if they go Pioneering straight from school. These guys are at odds with their own messages.

• Chook
    Chook

These guys still have no shame , and to say the clergyman are going to Gehenna, that because they are preparing for Big Tony with brimstone and coals.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

I just barfed all over my keyboard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit