Meeting Attendance levels

by freddo 62 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

@ A Believer

How about some numbers attending v publishers? "a high" and "lots" sound like "soon".

"A Believer" is hitting a bunch of topics and posting vapid pro-JW comments.

I suspect he/she/it is just a bored troll and won't engage in any actual conversations.
  • DJS
    DJS

Believer,

Come on in. The water's fine. You know you want to. Just do it.

• steve2
    steve2

Care to be more specific "A Believer"?

• Londo111
    Londo111

As has been mentioned, this is the exact reason for the congregation re-orgs. They will fill the Kingdom Halls by mergers and then sell the rest. This will give the illusion of growth.

It is possible that Believer has been to a Kingdom Hall that has been through a re-org.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

My former congregation has a lot of members and most go. I think it has to do with social reasons more then anything else. Plus the demographics in that congregation are all about the same. Most everyone there is poor , stupid, and a little off mentally, so it's the perfect hall for the cult. It even attracts members from outside the territory in fact I'd say half are not assigned there.

In the other hand the other congregation that shares the hall is clickish and has more of a mix of people and only around 40 people show to a meeting .

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Chronic Apathy can be very contagious. I think I'm affected by this condition. I attend meetings about 50% to 60% of the time. In fact, my congregation, which has 150 publishers has an average meeting attendance of about 85 which includes visitors. So CA (Chronic Apathy) seems to be widespread among JWs and I don't think it's going away any time soon...in fact I suspect it'll worsen! Yay!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Believer is so happy to see so many in the truth YET he doesn't mind hanging out on a JW apostate site. He/she makes a perfect JW. HYPOCRITE ALL THE WAY! Gotta love it!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think A Believer might have meant to say "Those in attendance at the KH were high."

That's the only thing that makes sense out of that statement.

• A Believer
    A Believer

I don't the number of publishers. I can ask Wednesday. All I know is the seats are full. Surely after the End their will be a great crowd left just as the Bible says. (:

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yes "A Believer" and all will live in paradise just like the Egyptians and the Greeks believed . What did the Greeks call it Elysium and the Egyptians called the Field of Reeds. Yep the original idea the Christians and especially JWs have is so, original.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit