We missed you at the meetings...

by punkofnice 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jook - I never set foot in a KH ever again after, such small minded, false levels of interest in me I can without, sad pathetic people.

By their fruits................

• zeb
    zeb

Sparrow down."They have to add "at the meetings" so you are reminded that there are conditions placed on this"friendship" ... spot on.

• zeb
    zeb

I have had a shit day so my normal + manner is having time out.

There is another angle to this 'missing you' crap. Try this I was on the fade and sick so sick of the "hellohowareyouitsnicetoseeyou' all as superficial as a coat of paint;when I decided to try something later entering the kh with my wife delayed by a sister at the door I was there apparently on my own. I engaged one of young bros in some aimless convo and slipped the word 'separated' into the convo. One sister made eye contact from across the hall(note this is before the meeting with all the noisy talking under way) and another the same as she was fully engaged with three others a closer distance. Yes the word 'separated' which conveys marriage troubles, angst, a hungry sex mad male on the prowl. For those who are PIMO try 'separated' you will be so glad you did.

Now I will take double meds and go to bed.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

zeb - ...and I bet they don't even realise they're doing it. I don't think I did when I was under WBT$ mind control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit