by philo 51 Replies latest social relationships

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi COMF

Beautiful pics - thanks

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

LOL Joel,
    That is what Thinker says. No love-making: No paradise!
    Interesting pics Comf. I have a friend who is a white witch. Her pic depicts angels with women. Same thing if you believe the Societies teachings!!
    I think the artistry is beautiful.
    Somebody and LDH,
    Count me in. Been there done that. Usually when in bed. LDH, I think lots of women probably have the phenomenon, they just don't talk about it. But I could be wrong.
    If they haven't I feel sorry for them. Sorry L no info. on why or how it happens. Just does. But is it exquisite!
    TW

• LDH
    LDH

Somebody,

LOL the horns thing doesn't do anything for me either, ha ha hah haha ha. But it wasn't exactly the horns I was looking at, either.

I don't think you will get any men to come out and say how they wish they were bigger/stronger/faster. Generally, men tend to be less verbal about these things, but they do have insecurities. If you want to see one of them nut up real fast, just do the following activities with them.

1. watch WWF when The ROCK is on
    2. Find a girlfriend who has a recording of D'Angelo "The Video"
    3. Watch NFL on FOX and make well placed remarks about Howie LONG , LOL. (careful this one got me in an argument, lol)
    4. Talk with your pre-teen daughter about how CUTE Ben Affleck is (recently discovered after seeing Pearl Harbor, lol)

Well girls these are my suggestions as to what works in my house, he he he.

Certainly, there must be others that I haven't figured out?

• heathen
    heathen

say that's pretty kinky and strangely erotic ,all this talk about
    women and orgasms is getting me hot under the collar ,I think I'm starting to grow horns .Thanx for the picks

• COMF
    COMF
    Her pic depicts angels with women.

How about angels with men?

Okay, that takes care of demons and angels. Now, how about... how about... um...

I dunno. You figure it out. Sunchild, what kind of sex is this?

COMF

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

COMF,

I used to have two calendars with Boris Vallejo's art work. If the WT had pictures like this in their books and magazines, they might gain more converts, or at least sell more magazines.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

You said: ". If the WT had pictures like this in their books and magazines, they might gain more converts, or at least sell more magazines."

It worked for the US Army! They used a fabulous Vallejo warrior for a recruiting poster that was handed out at Army Orchestra performances back in the '80s. My kids went around getting all the musicians to autograph their poster; it hung in their bedroom for several years. We all thought it was so cool how Uncle Sam used Boris' imagination to buff the Army's image with some fantasy polish.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Comf,
    You're just full of it aren't you!! LOL
    This artwork is really beautiful. Keep up the good work!!!
    TW

• philo
    philo

Hey Simon! Am I allowed to have one of these pics as my profile?

philo

• Simon
    Simon

Why not... I've got one as my wallpaper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit