Demonic sex

by philo 51 Replies latest social relationships

• philo
    philo

Comf,

If you give us another picture like that, I have one question: how can I get TWO images on my desktop wallpaper!

(I think I'll read The Ancient Mariner myself tonight.)

philo

• somebody
    somebody

larc,

As a man, I wish my dreams were so vivid that I thought someone was really there.

you mean that men don't have vivid dreams that they feel like someone is really there? That's just one more advantage of being a woman! I learn something new everyday!

philo,

but I'm glad to see you're keeping at least half an eye on the Main forum too.

tee hee....hey...I know you were just trying to make the thread reach two pages.

peace,
    somebody

• COMF
    COMF

READER: BE FOREWARNED!
    NUDITY FOLLOWS!

EXPLICIT NUDITY WITH STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT FOLLOWS THIS POST!

IF YOU FIND NUDITY WITH SEXUAL CONTENT OFFENSIVE,

DO NOT SCROLL ANY FARTHER DOWN IN THIS POST, OR YOU WILL SURELY BE OFFENDED.

By the way, Philo, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner is available on the web. Check out this link: http://www.sangfroid.com/rime/index.html
    Okay, then. You've scrolled this far... it's your own responsibility now.

COMF

• COMF
  • Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

"Hey there all you pervy ones..."
    Dunno if you can dismiss this as wet dreams.It happenad to a friend of mine when she was a witness and it was absolutely terrifying.She was pinned to the bed and raped by an unseen force and she was not dreaming!!It was not the only supernatural experience she had and all her family reported different incidents.I even had a ghostly vision one night when I stayed over. It's unlikely that we all were dreaming our incidents.
    Of course as JW's we were taught that ghosts did not exist and that these weird visions were demonic.That made it even more frightening!!!
    Dunno what I think about it anymore but I don't believe they are dreams.

Free

• Tina
    Tina

Hmm Incubbi and succubi...ok I wanna know-where IS this party happenin lol.T

• philo
    philo

Somebody,

hey...I know you were just trying to make the thread reach two pages.

Oh excuse me, so you're implying that I wanted to see more nudity, huh! Not a bit of it. I knew that you were going to add to the thread, so I merely jumped in to save you the trouble. <righteous indignation> Djeez, I was only trying to HELP!

Comf,
    I have Coleridge on disc, but its an ancient interface so I'll try your link just the same, thanks.

philo

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Mars needs women:

• Farkel
    Farkel

COMF,

Man! Those guys must give great "horn!"

Farkel

• LDH
    LDH

OMG I am laughing my arse off.

One clarification. Women are capable of a phenomenon known as 'spontaneous orgasm.'

My friend didn't beleive it till I did some research on the web for her.

I have been lucky enough to have this happen to me about five times TOTAL in my whole life, and most of them while I am asleep. The dreams are never sexual in nature, and the orgasms are much more intense than those acheived through other means (let the reader use discernment).

Believe me, as I have told me husband, I wish I KNEW what was causing them cause you'd better believe I'd be trying to duplicate the experience.

When I used to post on jw.com, there were a couple of brothers there whose wives had also 'admitted' to them. (perhaps they felt guilty as though they were doing something to cause them?!?!)

I don't personally know any other women that this happened to, but if anyone knows how they are triggered, email me post haste, lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit