Demonic sex

by philo 51 Replies latest social relationships

• philo
    philo

I'm not being a pervert, really. I was just wondering whether there was a psychological explanation for why people (women, I think) experience sex, when there's nobody physically there.

There's a lot made of this in dubdom, so I'm thnking there couldbe a connection with the dub 'culture'.

Just curious.

philo (honestly, but still a male)

• somebody
    somebody

hey philo! long time no see!

First the theocratic sex, and now the demonic sex....I don't know about you, dude.

I've only heard of what you're talking about once. And that was in a movie I saw years ago. I think the name of the movie was The Entity. I've never known anyone to actually experience it, nor have I ever researched it either. So..my personal explaination would be in 2 words. wet dream.

If it is in fact common for women in jdub-land to claim that it was demonic sex, then they must be using that for an excuse because they had such a dream. sorta like when men masturbate and they use only one word to explain it. sleeping.

peace,
    somebody

edited as I thought more.

• COMF
  • somebody
    somebody

COMF,

peace,
    somebody

• JT
    JT

Comf

you and your little dirty mind

smile

james

• sf
    sf

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can feel the heat already...mmmmmmmmmmm

sKally, in a soft whisper

• larc
    larc

Hey Comf,

I think she is only pretending to be asleep.

As a man, I wish my dreams were so vivid that I thought someone was really there.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

COMF, I don't remember seeing this in the Paradise book. I guess I didn't study it enough. (hehe)

• COMF
    COMF

Paradise is where you find it, caballa roja.

Caballero COMF

• Loki
    Loki

How else are they going to keep a clear conscious about it? Hope they didn't get the guilts too much to enjoy it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit