Black Lives Matter Flags To Fly Worldwide In US Embassies

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

US State Department OFFICIALLY Supports BLM Ideology On Anniversary Of Floyd Death, This Is INSANE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXhRw97cGwQ

• minimus
    minimus

BLM has made quite an impact in government

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here's a shoot out in George Floyd Square on the first anniversary of his death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-lMRJ9aCH4

^^^ I guess this is what happens when you defund the police, huh.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Black Lives Matter Flags To Fly Worldwide In US Embassies

What are they hoping to gain from this insincere virtue signalling?

I get how big corporations think it's going to bring them more money. Buy US Embassies?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

What are they hoping to gain from this insincere virtue signalling?

They are not really hoping to gain anything per say, but are using the BLM rhetoric as a means for DIFFERENT AGENDAS. Depending on the “Group” embracing it.

This is a visible characteristic of who we are and the way we act as---(the human species.)

We were not created in God’s image, instead we are a unique species on the planet, with many flaws, both physically, mentally and emotional.

We develop culture, and sometimes that culture is just plain wrong, but it continues until we dig ourselves out of it.

For example, not long ago the culture in the United States was that slavery was a God Given Right. But little by little we started growing out of it. (It did cost many lives to get out of it---Civil War)

Now the United States as well as most of the Western world is going through another culture change. Don’t know how it will turn out.

But in General ,”People hold potentially misguided beliefs for all sorts of reasons” and then they run with it until another group stands up and puts a stop to it.

People want to be loyal to the values of their family, friends, political party, or religion. Some want to make a good impression for their boss and potential future employers. Others want to avoid conflict around those with whom they know will disagree.

And that’s what happening right now. The BLM ideology has been born and it has now spread to the point of infecting other Governments.

The human species has the capability of being rational, Yet at the same time often reasons very poorly to the detriment of many innocent victims.Causing havoc that will take years to fix.

The BLM is an “Idea” that has taken off and the majority are embracing it. It’s causing division and tearing a nation. Now it’s affecting other Countries. I don’t know what the end result will be, but this is just one of many times that humans have embraced an Idea while at the same time are ignoring the consequences.

• Yomama
    Yomama

Do chinese lives matter just saying.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Yomama - Do chinese lives matter just saying.

Only if it props up the agenda of the Leftwaffe.

To the rest of us, Chinese and other lives matter no matter the agenda.

To the sensible among us, we don't make it all about race and colour because we're not divisive racists like the Leftwaffe.

• minimus
    minimus

Do Chinese lives matter in Taiwan? Some people don’t put a high price on it.

• zachias
    zachias

From this far distance in Australia I feel for all the many little business owners who had their lives work and property smashed by mobs. In my understanding there is no insurance coverage for mob violence.

For what its worth I believe all lives matter.

• minimus
    minimus

Zac, you CANNOT say that all lives matter. People will go beserk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit