Black Lives Matter Flags To Fly Worldwide In US Embassies

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

….for the anniversary of George Floyd’s death per President Biden. SMH

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

Why fly a flag in honour of a criminal and drug abuser?

Yeah, I know he was killed but if you play silly games you win silly prizes.

I'm gonna think of all the law-abiding, responsible, successful black people instead.

Because unlike George Floyd, they actually deserve it.

• minimus
    minimus

Black Lives Matter is anti Israel, pro Hamas . Hamas believes Israel should be totally destroyed. Yes BLM is super!👍

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

George Floyd, at worst, tried to pass off a fake 20. That does not mean he deserved to be murdered by a police officer.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

George Floyd, at worst, tried to pass off a fake 20 - Floyd was a career criminal who was in and out of jail for years.

At worst, he pointed a loaded gun at a woman in front of her child whilst his buddy searched her house for valuables.

FFS, educate yourself before you post, otherwise you sound like an idiot.

• minimus
    minimus

Floyd died and the cop is in prison. Floyd doesn’t deserve recognition all over the world because of the way he lived his life. He was not a great person. Fly the American flag to recognize the death of JFK or Martin Luther King Jr. but not Floyd.👎

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

LoveUniHatesExams, I was talking about the day he died. That is the crime he was killed for committing. Passing a fake 20. Do you think people deserve to die for passing a fake 20?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Do you think people deserve to die for passing a fake 20? - obviously not, but Minimus's OP is about much more than that.

It's absolutely ridiculous, almost beyond parody, that a career criminal like Floyd should be beatified.

PS - if you play silly games, you win silly prizes.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Dunno what that means. I've spoken my piece.

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t think career criminals should have shrines made up for them or streets named after them or flags flown for them per order of the President. I’d like to see John Gotti Day. He was a very good family man and even had a man killed because the man accidentally killed Gotti’s son.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit