What is your favorite nickname for the Society?

by slipnslidemaster 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I love The Borg!! It fits so well. People are absorbed into the Borg Continuim.

• JAVA
    JAVA

I often refer to it as "the Tower." The term seems cold, uncaring, and controlling.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Loki
    Loki

Riz
    Disgusting image, but so accurate.

• Loki
    Loki

Okay, I can't be original on this one. I like the Borg.

.....Take us out of here, warp 10.

Loki
    Still at warp speed

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

I like Borg, none of them have a thought of their own.

BEW

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm surprised that this post has any responses at all, let alone the number that is has received. It is a waste of time, except for some sort of feel-good effects.

My favorite expression for the WTS is "WTS." I embelish from time-to-time depending upon the points I want to make, but the WTS is the WTS.

Where's the BEEF? These kinds of threads are braindead, IMNSHO.

Farkel

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Witchtower Babble and Crap Society

Jehovis Witlesses

The Borg (v. good)

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Englishman,

Yes, you are correct. My inspiration comes from the film 'Airplane.'

I have also seen 'spartacus' and 'The Gladiator' with Russell Crowe. In real life I am too am a Gladiator, though it's geting harder to find the venues and enough people and animals to fight.

Do you er like Gladiators?

• mommy
    mommy

I agree Farkel!
    What a waste of space, but since you used some I will too
    I like what Venice had to say about the "center" I usually just call it the org. Same mentality, an organization, plain and simple. Nothing special about it

• Amazing
    Amazing

When I first went to H20, I coined the expression BIG-O, for Big Organization. (I borrowed this from a tire company sign, call Big-O, that is popular on the West Coast. Some have since reminded me that Big-O can mean other things related to sexual experiences. LOL I have at times referred to the Watch Tower as the Witch Tower. But, much of the time, I simply use WTS for ease of typing.

Amazing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit