Damn it feels good to be free and on my own without the pressure to do more as a JW slave

by No Longer a JW Brother 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I don't know where to begin but damn it feels so good to be free of mind control. I'm only officially out since this past December but I was out mentally for two hot years under the close watch of my batshit crazy psycho parents who bothered me every Sunday to see what I thought about the meeting. It was necessary for me to lie through my teeth. It pained me to not be honest with them and myself but I had to cut my strings slowly and prepare everyone for my eventual DA'ing. I'm also happy to say that I managed to wake up a few others in my hall while leaving and I think they will be talking about me for years. My advice to anyone looking to get out is keep it real. Don't be a closet JW and go cause your parents want you to go. This cult is all about control and that is why it is set up this way with DF'ing and shunning to keep those sheep in line. The only power these ratbastards have is the power you give them. Remember that. Don't let them have the control they want. Be true to yourself and God cause at this point in my life I can't see God wanting anything else but that. Peace out.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

This cult is all about control and that is why it is set up this way with DF'ing and shunning to keep those sheep in line. The only power these ratbastards have is the power you give them. Remember that.

Amen to that!

Looks like you've got it all worked out! High five!

Congratulations on freeeeedom! Do you feel like a tonne weight has lifted off your shoulders yet? That feeling is just priceless! Anyway, welcome:)

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    Oh, forgot to ask, how did you go about awakening the others you mentioned?
  • No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    Oh hell yeah. I feel like I am floating cause I no longer have guilt and live under the obligation to do anything I don't want. Eff that. I'm feeling like going to the strip club right now and not giving a shit. So I'll do that. Peace out.
  • stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Great news! Welcome to freedom, the real paradise
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Your the sixth person to join up today.Welcome !

More story when you get a chance. So your Dad quizzed you to see what you thought about the Sunday meeting.

"Same old shit Dad". would have worked for me.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

LOL Those poor strippers...

Be safe:)

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    Welcome bro! Short and powerful post, love it! So many awesome stories here on a daily basis...God, I love this forum.
  • No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I bought a prepaid cell and sent out a bunch of texts to a whole bunch of friends in the hall including myself asking them if they saw G.Jackson at the hearing in Australia and if they didn't they need to do it now. Then I pretended to be one of the people that got the text and watched the video and started to talk about it. That set the wheels in motion and G.Jackson did all the talking. I let that grow but I made sure to bring it up at every chance. At my last Thursday meeting before I left, I exposed one of the elders in my hall for the doublecrossing criminal he was, running his little construction business as a cash business so he didn't pay taxes and over charging customers both in the congregation and worldly ones for work he never did. I know this first hand because I worked with him and his father for a few months and saw that shit with my own eyes. I made sure to make a scene.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit