Damn it feels good to be free and on my own without the pressure to do more as a JW slave

by No Longer a JW Brother 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Brother, from another mother? You fuggin' rock for going out like you did! Buying that pre-paid CELL and sending out those texts with video links was brilliant, freakin' brilliant! "Theocratic warfare" at it's very best.

I'm with you, see? We're the same, you and me, see? (Bonus points if you get what movie scene that line is from)

Fug those cult bastards!

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Welcome No Longer a JW Brother! I like your style. The prepaid cell phone idea was brilliant. Enjoy your freedom.
  • flipper
    flipper
    NO LONGER A JW BROTHER- Welcome to the board my friend. Nice to have you here. I feel exactly the same way you expressed in your opening tile these last 12 years I've been out. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy my Saturday mornings now ! Freedom is sweet bro ! I'm 56 years old and was born and raised in the JW cult from birth and didn't escape from the org. until age 44 man. But freedom of mind is priceless ! Love playing guitar, writing songs and experiencing life man ! It's beautiful ! I'm glad you got your freedom dude- best wishes to you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • flipper
    flipper

WING COMMANDER- Was that quote you typed from the movie with Michael Douglas in " Falling Down " ? When he's in the crazy middle aged Nazi's store and the Nazi freak tells him while holding a gun on him , " I'm with you see ? We're the same , you and me see ? "

Hey do I get the bonus points ? LOL

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    lol at Flipper. Yes Flip, you get a Gold Star! Nicely done. That Neo-Nazi ended up stuffed in his own display case for the world to see. lol. Falling Down was a great movie. Can't believe it's 23 years old. Wow!
  • No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I'm in Chi-town. Never been to Canada.
  • No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I got that idea about using a prepaid cell from my girl who got the idea from Gilmore Girls. I called it Theocratic Warfare also cause that's what it is. If God exists I know he doesn't want people who learned TTATT to keep it to themselves. Know what I'm saying?
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Welcome, I like the way you went out with a bang.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit