Poop πŸ’© Patrol Map in San Francisco To Help People Avoid Poop On The Streets

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Let's not blow this whole human poo thing out of proportion SF is a very nice city to visit on think the poo report is an effort for the city solve the problem by perhaps a poo hot line to report poos so they can rush and pick it up, bottom line how much could this cost the city to fix.

Lets not forget they have a homeless problem just like so many cities in the US and all over the world and blow this thing way over the edge of what ever.

• minimus
    minimus

Stop poo pooing the subject

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think you meant boo hooing ?

• LV101
    LV101

It's out of control per people I know personally -- working downtown and subject to this horror daily. San Francisco has the most expensive real estate in the US -- even over NY or at least this was the case within the past year. Home of high paying jobs but so many are pulling out due to lack of homes, taxes, etc. It's one beautiful, (I think my fave -- heartbreaking now) cosmopolitan, city (or was before turning into a third-world country) with great restaurants, hospitals, colleges, concerts, art - everything and now this. How could the political leaders allow this to happen!

• minimus
    minimus

I guess the politicians really don’t care about their constituents.

• Mineydude12345
    Mineydude12345

I reckon its from dogs tbh lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit