Poop 💩 Patrol Map in San Francisco To Help People Avoid Poop On The Streets

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What a shame that the streets of San Francisco has turned into a S hole. I wonder why this is happening. Any ideas??

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

The place is run by "progressive" liberals.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Just one question is San Francisco a sanctuary city?

The reason I ask is that there was a town that I was living in Missouri, and where I was living at had a huge number of illegals. The biggest issue with those folks was they didn't use the facilities when dealing with going to the bathroom. I would see them take a dump in their back yards.

The same was at the locations where I worked at (a convenient store and a production plant). I can't even tell you the number of times illegals would take a shit, and they would not shit in the toilet, but on the floor. I got tired of cleaning up their crap, that whenever I was on duty, I would lock the restroom, and put an out of order sign on the door. It got so bad at the production plant they actually installed cameras to see who was going and leaving the restrooms (not in the room, but just right outside).

My cousin was assigned to clean their living quarters in Wisconsin, and she would always tell me of the actual shit she had to clean up after those people.

• minimus
    minimus

Since 1989 SF has been a sanctuary city. Hmmm I wonder if most of these crappers are illegals??

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The Watchtower has now made cart placements easier than ever in San Francisco.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Amazing that San Francisco and chicago etc... have literally thousands of homeless children under 18 that are actual Americans that people wont help...

Yet they shed real tears and provide shelter and clothing for illegals at every opportunity and want more.

People allow central american children and families live in their homes yet walk right past homeless children who come from generations of tax paying families

• minimus
    minimus

I always believe we should take care of our own first.

• minimus
    minimus

Sea breeze, even if they saw the toilet paper, they’d just rather take a dump on the floor.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Add Seattle to that list. In my opinion a big source of trouble is the way we deal with drugs and mental illness. Too many alcoholics and addicts refuse to go into housing facilities where they can't use. I work in a 28 day recovery center and I hear this frequently. And the courts have decided that if people don't want to go into a shelter they don't have to, even if they don't have enough functioning brain cells to make a good decision. These factors are to often ignored when discussing the problem.

• minimus
    minimus

I know drug addicts, alcoholics, and mentally incompetent people. None of them take a shit in the middle of the street like it’s the thing to do. I think it’s possible that a mentally challenged person could do their business on the street but it’s really not typical.... I’m defending addicts, alcoholics and mentally ill people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit