Poop πŸ’© Patrol Map in San Francisco To Help People Avoid Poop On The Streets

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I live in a very rural where the hispanic population has increased by 1100% in the last 25 years. I am also a farmer, who has 0 illegals on my land.

With that being said, I have witnessed them urinate in rows while picking. I have seen them BM on the edges of fields. I have seen entire truckloads stop on county roads and pee in full sight of women and children. I could go on... but why

• minimus
    minimus

Buddha is the greenery and vegetation better because of it??

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I'm not sure, I guess it would depend on what they are consuming. I cant imagine an abundance of Corona really benefitting the growth of rutabagas

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I thought this thread was about people not cleaning up after their dogs. But,that is bloody awful.

• minimus
    minimus

Silent, u er funny

• minimus
    minimus

Empty , dogs too but mostly humans

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I live near SF and go there on a semi frequent basis but never seen doggy poo as that much of a problem. Never seen any human poo. I imagine it could be a problem with the homeless living on the street with things looking very bleak for them,, hey just take a shit on the sidewalk to show your dissatisfaction with your lot in life or what not.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s one way of getting noticed.😳

• LV101
    LV101

Liberalism at its BEST! One of my fave cities in the world turned into a horror story.

Residents/natives fleeing the area by the thousands to states that haven't been taken over by the liberals -- yet! The education system should really be proud -- what a mess it is!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Kinda makes those wearing sandals in SF rare these days, endangered feces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit