What Has Happened To This Site

by Pants of Righteousness 34 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Apparently I have a red flag for posting anything of descent on the Don.

@Wasanelder ....

Yes, I understand. We're in the same line. We just need to keep at a social distance and wear a mask when posting. I put on my MAGA hat to be on the safe side.

Just be careful with your keyboard. I am on my third one since I keep spraying sanitizer on them so I don't infect myself.

• Room 215
    Room 215

We still can count on Doug Mason for meaty, fascinating commentary. I also miss Farkel (RIP), Leolaia, Outlaw and Alan Feuerbacher, among others.

• sec_ip
    sec_ip

Used to post here under IP_SEC. Forgot my password and dont care to recover it. Come by every few years or so to see how its going and if anythings new in JW land.

This forum is way different than it used to be. The friends section would have pages and pages of posts every day. A lot was bull crap, but it was a living forum.

I dont suspect it is the forums fault. Things change. Every time I pass by here I see less and less people I remember from back in those days. People do, and should move on to new interests. The internet rebellion isnt new anymore. The JWs seem to be more irrelevant and absurd than ever. Win for JWN yo!

Hey do yall still have apostafests lol?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Hey do yall still have apostafests lol?

sec_ip ...

Yes, I have seen several listed.

I was going to attend one several years ago but then I found out that some of the people there would be apostates.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing I noticed in regards to the forum is that it has gotten more radically volatile in discussing non JWS topics such as politics and there is more of it too possibly due to the rehashing over relevant JWS subject matters.

I've been on this forum for over 16 years with a previous ID name and I've seen the forum evolve over the years.

In some ways I wish it would go back to the way it was previously where congenial respect was more enforced, present and regulated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit