Animals

by unsure 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• out4good4
    out4good4

The whole of the OP presupposes that that WT inspired leagalize fairy-tale incident happened in the first place.

• unsure
    unsure

@out4good4

It's not uniquely Watchtower inspired since it is mentioned in the Bible.

I know there are some believers on these forums; if you are reading this, please explain.

• sir82
    sir82

If you want to watch a JW ask squirm, ask them why every species of animal life in which there are 2 sexes exhibits to some degree homosexual behavior:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of

species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis. Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is

hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue.[28]

If homosexual activity is a "grave sin" for humans, why did Jehovah create animals that do it? Or, if he didn't create them that way, why do they do it now? What changed, & why?

If it was something along the lines of "Satanic corruption", why wouldn't the Bible mention that? In what other ways are animals "corrupted" by Satan?

• label licker
    label licker

Amelia, so sorry for your little pooch. Mine was put down a year and a half ago. It's never easy. Mine was a rotti named Buddy who was a rescue. I felt so guilty having to leave him alone for six hours a day when I would have to go for my chemo yet when I would come home there he would be so happy to see me.

But then one day I was starting to get better and he came over and placed his head on my lap trying to let me know that it was time. I thought he wasn't eating much because I wasn't around but here it was cancer and I couldn't help him. I will never forget that time of my life. That hurt me way more than me having to go to my mothers funeral.

That is why no more pets for me. I have a feral cat that I was able to tame and get her fixed. That is it for me.So yes I love my animals. Way better than humans. Hope you get another one if or when you are ready to.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I could never understand all the things I was taught about an animal's place. Not to get into any philosophical discussion, but I always thought that if we humans have souls, why not the animals. Oh, I know what the JWs think about it because I would always get an ear full from my mom about this.

I have had a lot of pets over the years, and some were more special to me than other. They all had their own personalities, some were very nice and loving, while others were total butts, just like people. lol

I just lost my snuggle bunny this past summer. I called him that because he loved to snuggle up when we went to sleep. He was so full of personality, and yes if he didn't like someone, they better have watch out. Fortunately, there were not too many people on his crap list.

Even the wild creatures are full of emotion, this little guy was absolutely petrified.

I had rescued him from my other cat who's one serious hunter. My snuggle bunny

wouldn't even know what to do with this little guy.

My dog (who has since passed away) knew when he did something wrong. He would

always give us this expression, we never had the heart to get onto him after this.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I could talk about this subject forever.

How I detested that Jehovah and his " sweet savour" of death, terror and misery.

Talk about pagan!!! It's so funny the dubs would defend this savage practice yet it's the most pagan thing I can think of!!

So sorry for your loss Amelia :' -( They just don't live long enough!! They are so emotionally clued up it's not true, too.As I watched the Leah Remini show I started to very quietly cry...tears streaming down my face. My cat immediately sat up, stretched & came over to me to comfort me, he sat on me for half an hour for the first time ( he's nearly two and a real hunting boy always playing and not snuggly but he knew I was suffering). He only jumped down to run to the door and welcome my husband home.

Birds have the iQ of a 5 year old ( Parrots, Crows) but it's their emotional intelligence they have in abundance.

Sir 82 I've asked the gay animal question to dubs...so funny.

Label licker I have to say, as painful as loss of your beloved pet is, like a child, I do recommend getting another pet. He or she will be so different and you will never get over your dog but feeling love, feeling pain, it's what means we're alive. Your dog would want you to not be lonely, I know that.

• knowsnothing1
    knowsnothing1

God cursed the Earth because of sin. We and all creation get to see a world without God's good and full stewardship.

• johnamos
    johnamos
    Thanks for the comments so far; I agree with them – unsure

You agree with what exactly? Let me ask you this…how is it that you even have the concept of love? Where did you (humans) get it? How is it that you even care or not about animals suffering?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Because the Bible is a LIE.

Death is part of the circle of life.

Hakuna matata!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

God cursed the Earth because of sin. We and all creation get to see a world without God's good and full stewardship.

So in the four thousand years from Adam to Jesus Christ, Jehovah God had at his command slaughtered millions of animals and birds on the Alter of Jehovah with such blood letting .

As a sacrifice to him ?

Of his own creation .?

Jehovah doesnt sound like a God who loves animals to me ?

And God cursed the whole earth because his two perfect human beings were not so perfect after all ?

Could it be that the fault lies with Jehovah God Himself ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit