Animals

by unsure 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unsure
    unsure

If humans have to suffer to have free will and to disprove Satan's challenge to God as mentioned in the Bible...then why the f*ck do animals have to suffer as well?

Satan's challenge involved humans and not poor animals.

I'm looking for an honest explanation from believers.

At this point, the older I get, the less I believe in a God who is "love".

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Do you really think Jehovah God loves animals unsure ? Cain offers the first fruits of the land as a sacrifice to God .

Abel offers up and slaughters an animal as a sacrifice to appease God and you know which one got God`s blessing

Just do a simple cursory of the Hebrew Scriptures {Old Testament} and see just how much Jehovah God loves animals. Here is just an example

their are many more in the Bible.

What with using the flood in Noah`s day and drowning all of the land animals that existed outside the Ark ?

Apparently none of the sea creatures were ever destroyed in that action ?

What does God have against land animals that he doesn`t have against sea creatures ?

1 kings: 8 ;63-65 ,Twenty-two thousand cattle and a hundred and twenty thousand sheep that was certainly a multitude of sacrifices wasn`t it.? A bit over the top you might think ?

And for four thousand years Jehovah God required animal sacrifices on a weekly/monthly basis .

What is it with Jehovah god that he loves so much blood of his own creation being shed by those that worship him.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

the older I get, the less I believe in a God who is "love".

If you are a father or mother would you put your children through the suffering that God has subjected his children/humans through to prove a point ? to an oppose`r ? for thousands of years ?

C`mon how can God Jehovah or whatever name they call him be a God of Love.? No way.

And by the way not to subject Satan or any of his demons to anything equivalent to what humans have suffered for so long ?

Do they suffer indignities pain and early death ? like humans do ? NO ,they still exist after thousands of years . If you still believe the Bible of course.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

God supposedly deliberately designed and manufactured animals to grow old and die. Inbuilt planned obsolescence in a living feeling sentient being is not love in my book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit