Do You Support Police and Law Enforcement?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Still - it "sadddens" me that you hate truth and can't accept reality -- (not really - couldn't really care less about others political preferences like YOU!!) and you're obviously very ANGRY - sorry 'bout that! plus you seem to be a witch and possess magic powers - have a magic ball and know how happy/sad people are. Maybe you could help the mental community by determining others' happy quotient.

I'm actually ecstatic - so much in life to be grateful and happy about - our wonderful country has the greatest leader in decades - everyday there's a beautiful ocean to stare at and be mesmerized by the roaring ocean underneath. Trees, flowers, the moon - beautiful people in my life -- sorry you're so tied down and blue with your losing, pathetic, party. Get a life - we're all entitled to our opinion unless you're "one of those people" -- JW! Try to take a walk on the good side of life. It's beautiful.

I think you had too much WT stuffed down your throat - typical attack MO.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Rub, I think you're conflating two different shows. Car 54 was a sit com. I was 10 when it came out, and remember watching it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_54,_Where_Are_You%3F

There was a show that was dramitic recreations of actual incidents, I can't find it right now.

One of these days some cops somewhere are going to decide to just stop working for a couple of days so that everybody will appreciate what they do. I wouldn't blame them at all. Restaurant workers who spit in the food should be charged with assault. If the customer is a cop that would be assaulting an officer.

• sparky1
    sparky1

JeffT...Are these the shows you are thinking of?

"Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent." - DRAGNET

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

All this BLM Bull shit is falling flat on its face.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

The one who put others down and debase them are the ones who are angry. You don't know me except I will not be bullied by you or anyone else. Life is what you make of it not what some conspiracy theory you think is out there. Life is to short to hate certain ones. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

In the Dragnet documentary series, anyone who thinks Joe Friday and Bill Gannon are not real characters are, IMO, uninformed. Get real people.

Rub a Dub

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

We find out how much better we are off when police go on strike for a day or two.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub, I think you're conflating two different shows. Car 54 was a sit com. I was 10 when it came out, and remember watching it.

JeffT ...

It seemed real to me. I remember Toody always going "oof, oof, oof" before he said anything. Maybe it was just a thing for TV.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon

Usually I do.

Right now in Canada, not so much - they are arresting innocent people just going about their business and giving "protestors" who are blocking roads and railways a pass. It's a ridiculous mess of Trudeau's making, but he's too busy jetting to bow before the tyrants who blew a plane of his citizens out of the air and promising money to develop other countries oil and gas resources while blocking our own to do anything about it. No one knows who's in charge right now.

They only positive is that the lack of rail shipments that the protestors cause is hurting the people who voted the looney liberals back in. Hopefully they will run out of food and heating supplies completely and all starve or freeze to death.

Vote left, die.

• Simon
    Simon
    All this BLM Bull shit is falling flat on its face.

Are they even still a thing? They seem to have completely evaporated since Obama and Holder stopped pouring gasoline over things and striking matches.

Funny how the racism in the US dropped so much, to the point that people like Juicy Smelly have to invent some - 'cause there's not enough supply to meet demand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit