Do You Support Police and Law Enforcement?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Recently Black Lives Matter representatives have encouraged people to spit in law enforcement officials foods. Some people are going into police stations and trying to kill innocent officers. Federal officials are marked for death because they try to administer the Law.

What is your opinion of this type of lawlessness?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I don't like it when someone decides to kill an officer just because they are an officer. This past December, Officer Stephen Carr, Fayetteville Arkansas, was sitting in his patrol waiting for his partner, in the police station parking lot, when a coward came up from behind and shot (murdered) him. The prick who did this was killed a short time later. Officer Carr was only 27 years. old.https://abcnews.go.com/US/arkansas-police-officer-shot-killed-precinct/story?id=67576439

Also that same night another officer from Houston Texas was also killed. Sgt. Christopher Brewster was only 32 years old. https://abcnews.go.com/US/houston-police-sergeant-fatally-shot-responding-domestic-violence/story?id=67573083

These men both had people who loved and cared for them

• minimus
    minimus

Some people’s experience have made them

feel that cops are untrustworthy. I understand that. But I think even if you don’t like the law, you should at least respect it. Even if you don’t like a President, at least show respect for the office.

Too many people justify themselves believing that the end result of what they want outweighs everything else.

• LV101
    LV101

This is all because of the crazy left and Antifa. MAXINE WATERS is another hater, prejudiced professional politician who encourages evil. There's so many.

I clearly support police and law enforcement -- just look what happens when society is without law.

• minimus
    minimus

Antifa should be outlawed. Instead of praising these hoodlums , the press and Left should be held accountable.

• LV101
    LV101

Rough equation between Antifa and the state controlled-left news.

• minimus
    minimus

Cops can’t get a coffee and donut without worrying about getting their food tampered with. They can’t sit in their patrol car without the chance of getting whacked. And these lawless people high five each other because another pig is dead.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I definitely support the police.

When I was a little kid, I used to watch the show, or probably reruns, of "Car 54, Where Are You?". If I wasn't a JW, I might have decided to become a police officer.

It was based out of New York City. It was a show similar to the show "COPS" today that shows what the dangers and challenges police have to go through to do their jobs. Police put their lives on the line every day. Toody and Muldoon were the police in the show that I remember.

Due to their reputation of being able to navigate the city quickly and prevent crime, there was a song written about them that included the lyrics below:

"There's a holdup in the Bronx,

Brooklyn's broken out in fights;

There's a traffic jam in Harlem

That's backed up to Jackson Heights;

There's a Scout troop short a child,

Khrushchev's due at Idlewild ...

Car 54, Where Are You??"

Those guys were good, really good.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, thanks for the contribution.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

LV101 It sadddens me how unhappy you are. Your thought process is only going to make you sick. Come up with solutions instead of blaming everyone who does not agree with you. You will be a much happier person. Besides 100 years from now no one will give a damm about what we thought. Take care. Still Totally ADD.

PS. Yes I do support the police and law enforcement. Few years back they saved us from a murderer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit