Top Ten List of What Happens Next...

by Farmer Jim1 28 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Governments are starting to remove restrictions...when this happens the JWS will rejoin and the Fear, Obligation and Guilt and will be reinserted.

Actually they have gone all in with the instructions from The Branch (said with echo and heavy reverb) to continue remaining in their homes, avoid any social contact with anyone not living with them in their own homes, only go out for bare essentials and then as few times as possible, instructions on how to wash your hands, and generally treating the "sheep" as if they were as stupid as literal sheep.

They still use the F.O.G. though to try to force the R&F to OBEY secular guidelines that The Branch has made into orders from Gee-HO'-Vuh, and that the JDubya's do not follow the worlds lead in taking advantage of eased restrictions.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Are they going to hold people by their feet and shake them?

Yep, sounds about right to me.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

And no assemblies or conventions. that is their big money makers.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I have often thought about different situations as mentioned.

But, for me the bottom line is this. They could grow by leaps and bounds, They could get all the money they could ever ask for. They could go to hell for all i care.

The only thing that matters to me is that my wife gets out!!!! as i mentioned, My son's don't want anything to do with the cult!!!

So as long as she is in there, I still have to deal with there BS. She is so brainwashed, she would die for them. She told me that if they asked her to take a pill. She would...how sick is that!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"She told me that if they asked her to take a pill. She would...how sick is that!!!"

It is big time sick.

I don't know if you follow the youtube channels. But there is this one youtube poster, who is in touch with Mike and Kim regularly. That youtuber is ExJWElderWifeJayneDoh. I mean, Geez Louis, every time she posts a video exposing bible theory, especially JW theory, I mean she just hits it out of the park so to speak.

She goes on to relate how the biblical episodes are full of 'holes'. She went on to explain if the bible is full of holes, then how can JW theology NOT be full of holes. She explained how as a devout JW she carried a ''no blood card'' for 5 decades being the wife of an elder. And that a religion which has many biblical blunders is NOT worth dying for.

She just hits it out of park every time!!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BETH SARIM:

It gave me a great deal of pleasure to shred my No Blood Card when I started my ‘Fade’ from the JW religion.

While I suppose nobody wants blood unless they absolutely needed it..I never felt right about having that thing in my wallet. I went a step further and had a bracelet that said that. I have it in my jewelry box as a memento of my years as a JW..when I did things I wasn’t sure of.

I also agree a religion that has that many blunders is not worth dying for.

• atomant
    atomant

even if a vaccine becomes available which normally take between 5 to 15 years to develop and test for safety it will most likey carry a quantum dot tattoo which gates is working on now.This will be the mark of the beast.So when jw's find this out they might not be to anxious to take it..My opinion is the vaccine has already been made and will be made mandatory after the next psyop 2nd wave of covid19 Certificate of vaccination ID (19 AI) 1 is a 9 is l.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm no expert, but IMO...

...the absolute best thing that could happen to the WTS at this moment would be their eschatology actually starting to play out they they think.

Because with all the pressures coming at them...

...decline on multiple fronts (i.e. pretty much everything in the Top Ten, in varying degrees) is the only thing I can personally imagine happening.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But what about if a vaccine is developed and distributed to the population.

All will go back to the way it was pre Covid ?

Assemblies and Conventions will be back.

The reinsertion of the brainwashing, the F.O.G. will return and so will the money accumulation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit