Latest son of thunder video on YouTube and the 07 letter to the elders.

by Crazyguy 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

In his video he mentions an elders letter sent to Germany in 07 , I believe. In this letter if I'm understanding it correctly the elders are being instructed to send most of any information on hand about child abuse in their congregation to headquarters and any thing else they have at home or in their personal possession to destroy it. This seams to be the most obvious case of WT telling their elders to destroy information. Am I wrong on this? Other letters I've seen seam to be less obvious. Again am I wrong? This letter may need to be discussed in more detail here.

• John Davis
    John Davis

Has this letter been confirmed as authentic and not just someone just making it up on their word program and putting it out there.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Ok, you can't make this shit up. An anonymous person--using the pseudonym, Crazyguy, on an internet forum-- posts some controversial claim without out any evidence, no links, nothing; and a no-doubt-well-intentioned person asks if it's "been confirmed as authentic."

To JD's credit, he did at least ask if it's "not just someone just making it up on their word program and putting it out there."

C'mon! Critical thinking skills people, please!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Crazyguy, did you know that if you listen to Stairway to Heaven backwards, demons will make crop circles in your backyard revealing the date of Armageddon; and the next grilled cheese sandwich you make will have an image of either the Virgin Mary in it or Jane Russell, which ever fits your ideological biases and/or taste preferences.

I know which one I'd rather eat.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

TBH it sounds like the 'standard' letter regarding the annual (?) file audit.

the girl next door does a run-down regarding the implications of the letter at the link below.

the girl next door also posted the Checklist and the five page letter here:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4815771918139392/do-all-congregations-have-destroy-all-documents-related-cases-pedophilia

PS - jp1692 - maybe the clue is in the username: 'Crazyguy'

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Ok for all newbies I've been on this forum for about 4 years. Also Im on my phone and don't have the link to son of thunders last video but he's the one that brought it out.

Again I'm asking if this is the most blatant letter sent to the elders that has been exposed , and sure it would be great if there was confirmation on the validity of the letter.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Im on my phone and don't have the link to son of thunders last video

It would appear to be 8 minutes into this unhysterical looking video post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD69dzHtkEA

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

Kim and Mickey did a video on this subject called, Do Old Elders Letters Really Matter. They have a copy of the letter. Here is the link. It seems like the ARC and Zalkin need this letter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1bfSRDFzXk

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I think you guys have are suffering of the exact same thing you are criticizing crazyguy of doing. He's been in the forum for quite some time and has posted (when I checked) 5,739 times.

Scanning through his post, they don't strike me as a person just talking out of nowhere.

Just sayin'

• John Davis
    John Davis

Just because someone has reportedly in the past doesn't mean everything they say is accurate. Look at just two examples, Brian Williams and Dan Rather, two nightly news Giants but we're either fired or demoted not because all their stories were untrue but because one story was wrong. This maybe true but a single copy isn't proof. I could make a letter like that in a few moments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit