Just a thought

by moley 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    StanYou guys avatars look alike.u guys avatars look alike.

LoLz I thought he'd answered his own question :))

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    HE double hockey sticks

Never heard thst one before! :)) :))

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

That`s not just a thought moley that`s every ex J.W.`s nightmare.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

IF the society was right and Armageddon came a knocking would you want to live in a society run by the org and bully elders.

If I were given a summons that informed me that I'd be deported to North Korea and that the North Korean regime would last for at least until my death I'd rather shoot myself in the head.

Same goes for the JW version of the "new world".

• Biahi
    Biahi

i'd rather be dead than not really be living.

• blondie
    blondie

I would rather be dead and I told them so.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

8 years ago, when I first came to this site, there was a post that contained a well written story of what a former Witness thought life would be like in the "New System". First, I think the conjecture was horrifyingly accurate. Second, that conjecture was so depressing that I can honestly say life as a Witness in the New System would be a life of suffering that goes far beyond life currently.

• pometerre21
    pometerre21

No. I never wanted to live in JW paradise. I always thought that there would be no progress; that we would always just be farmers and nothing more. People would try to prove me wrong, thinking about all the things we could study, invent, create. But the organization is so deadset on bashing education now, I can't even imagine what it would be like when the whole world would be run by people like this. Even a god that would stop the progress of a building because he was worried about human power and confused all the languages because he felt threatened...god is a bastard and I never wanted to live in a world like that.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Only if i wanted to know what hell is like.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Not gonna happen....but a man made or nature made it's possible, I guess I'll buy a Kentucky Knob Creek whisky 1.75 liter ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit