I went Elder Hunting yesterday!

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

steve2 i think your a hypocrite i read tons of your posts but you don't like when a xjw puts the shoe on the other foot.

JunkYardDog, I have respect for anyone who can confront others without becoming a loose cannon in the process. The world is full of angry men and women whose otherwise worthy message is completely lost in their displays of emotional dysregulation. You are not the first person to use public displays of anger as a justified means to an end. Where does it end? If you hold JWs accountable for their behaviour - and they should be held accountable -, then who holds you accountable for yours?

I would hold JWs as accountable as you for breaches of public decency. In what way does that make me a hypocrite?

• waton
    waton

threatening to sue them might just be an idle threat, but if they have real wealth, they do not want hat in jeopardy in any way, it is not like garnishing wages at lowes.

There might come another elder hunting season though, someday, in an anarchy like Syria, Iraq, the liberation of France, or the invasion of the USSR, nobody is going to protect the abusers.

ps: like cofty, or Simon said in another thread, "including killing all our constabulary, for they know.."

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

sanchy an apologist, is an apologist, and you are one. enjoy the butt DUDE

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

As fellow apostates, let's try to get along. I've said things that got a few votes down, but I don't let it bother me too much. It's actually a good thing that we DO have opinions, whereas JW's simply don't. They are afraid to disagree, they fear that.

Here we can vent. So go ahead and vent, but vent politely if possible.

• Chook
    Chook

Hunting is a noble sport of kings, when they are on their own you level the playing field . We no longer give homage to the realestate empire , I would like to know how to side line a GB member ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ummm ??? Elder hunting I've never done that before, I better read up how to first.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0v-lcu8ewaw/VdyWbzZ5vPI/AAAAAAAAbY8/jYm0IRWuUvs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-25%2Bat%2B17.25.00.png

• steve2
    steve2

Good points LevelThePlayingField. Differences of view are the lifeblood of healthy exchanges. Simon's rules for posting are a pretty sound guide.

• NoviceLocs14
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What did t-dum mean by "as long as you keep your mouth shut" ? God they've got some nerve.

• tiki
    tiki

Well I think the story is well told and I got a good kick out of it! Accosting tweeddle-twit at his place of employment perhaps not the best venue....but point made. Methinks the tweedles will be leaving you alone......but beware....they may call in that giant jack ran into up the beanstalk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit