I went Elder Hunting yesterday!

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So an elder is working at lowes, That's typical . loser in life big shot at the kingdom hall

• steve2
    steve2

Tit for tat - I get that. No sympathy for the elder. None at all. But if he were my employee, I would not take kindly to anyone coming into the premise and distracting him with personal business when he's hired to monitor the safe use of forklifts.

As I said, no sympathy for the elder - but concern for you cornering him at his place of employment where the relevant issues go beyond getting even.

If you must hunt elders - and that does seem an intriguing endeavour - choose a less fraught environment from a safety perspective. He could have put in a legitimate complaint about you - as could anyone else observing what happened.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

They only have power over you if you let them and I think you have demonstrated that they have no power over you, and more, if they do try to assert power over you it is they who are going to feel the heat.

I agree with the other poster who pointed out that attacking in their place of work isn't a good idea, but that said, you did and it has sent out a very powerful message...

• sparky1
    sparky1

Isn't it interesting that without their Elders 'Uniform' (suit and tie) and without their Elders 'Accoutrements' (huge book bag, tablet, Silver Sword Bible and Elders manual) and without moral support from another Elder, once they are outside of their 'element', that they are just puny humans of no particular consequence and are completely 'lost'. In layman's terms, their shit stinks just like everyone else's.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Although I understand the sentiment in countering their shenanigans, I would always recommend one take the high rode and not step down to their level in being unnecessarily rude.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

steve2 you have some nerve telling some xjw not to confront a jw that been harrassing him at his home... it's great he embarressed some ahole jw at his job. steve2 i think your a hypocrite i read tons of your posts but you don't like when a xjw puts the shoe on the other foot. i have blasted many jw in public at their door and work place. this posted did what he had to do to get these aholes off his back , and if they keep pestering him i hope he does more of the same steve2 you are out but still brainwashed that jw's can walk on others and not recieve the same in return. MY HAT IS OFF TO THIS MAN FOR STANDING UP FOR HIS FREEDOM OF LIFE LIBERY JUSTICE..;. IHOPE THIS JW'S BOSS SEES WHAT A JACKASS FOOL HE HAS WORKING FOR HIM AND FIRES HIM FOR BRINGING BAD FEELING FOR THE PUBIC FROM A MAN THEY WOULD LET DIRECT FORKLIFTS... I JUST BLASTED 8 JW'S OFF MY STREET LAST WEEK i HAD FUN STUMBLIMNG THEM TIL THEY RAN AWAY. THEY WILL NOT BE BAck

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

steve2 tell them to stay off my driveway,and off my phone when i"ve told them to piss off!! Steve2 go kiss their asses if you like, and you piss off too!

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Sanchy... when in the fuck did WT and their asshole minions ever take the take the high road?? Yes let's by all means show them the greatest respect!! They have certainly treated all of us with the greatest love and respect!

You sound like you want to kiss a little JW butt...be my guest

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Rude is rude dude, and you're it.

If you were ever an elder, you'd know that these individuals are just as indoctrinated as you probably once were and are only following what they believe to be God's theocratic arrangement and protocol.

Stepping into the mud makes you no cleaner.

• steve2
    steve2

Wow - I express an opinion - just my view - on whether you should have confronted him at his place of work - and you go ballistic! I also make it clear I have no sympathy for the elder and he got what he gave out. I simply commented about the risks of doing what you did at his place of employment. I would hold you to no less standard than I would anyone who did that - it has nothing to do with who you are or what happened to you. I deplore that he made that phone call to you - and take my hat off to you that you stood your ground - I just questioned the venue.

You could do worse than re-read exactly what I wrote.

And another poster accuses me of all manner of things. I am all for confronting anyone who has invaded your personal space but, man, your ability to hear any view that differs from yours is pretty low.

Surely on this forum there needs to be a healthy regard for anyone having a different view rather than getting slammed for daring to take a different view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit