Lets start a "Go Fund Me" for those special pioneers being kicked to the curb by the GB,.

by notjustyet 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Yes the leverage of the public exposure to the still active Jws will help show that the evil exjws are not what they are being told we are.

Just have to pick an elder SP couple to help out and get some video of the person handing over the money and a short explanation as to why. "We've heard after 40 years of faithful service as a Special Pioneer you are being released from this duty. We also understand that the stipend of 1400 per month is not longer being taken care of and we understand that it takes a while to get back on your feet and we wanted to try to help out with this check"

If pulled off properly it could help many while at the same time take a jab at the GB /WTBTS for kicking them to the curb..

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I will not give this religion (or anyone in it) another cent of my money.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    NJY - public exposure

In reality, I don't think the public will even notice. There are bigger issues as far as they're concerned, not the rumblings in a silly little cult. The watchtower isn't that famous.

No money from me, the watchtower owes ME bigtime!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

No. These are the “need greaters” who pat themselves on the back for placing a tract with an impoverished child, never noticing his empty bowl. Most are very skillful in sponging off the more affluent "friends".

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/125890068677/shared-by-avamarse2013-thank-you

“BTW this little guy is 14 years old!”

He’s little because he’s undernourished, you @#$%& nitwit. Now go get a real job like everyone else.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Would they even accept money from apostates?

Next experience at RC: Special pioneers say "I spit on your filthy apostate money, praise Jah,"

• bennyk
    bennyk

It is an interesting idea. However, two things:

I believe it would be exploited by the WTS to demand that "Jehovah's faithful people" give much more than before to show up those evil Apostates.

They might simply clam that it is all Jehovah's doing, thus indicating his approval: "[A]nd they stripped the Egyptians" (Exodus 12:36)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    What you say?

Go get a job and fake your pioneer hours. That's what I say.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Count me out. I know lots of need-greaters, Bethelites, MTS grads, Gilead grads, reg pios, and special pios. Many (but definitely not all) deserve what they're getting. Many are really company men and women. They like the glory and attention they receive(d) from their assignments. I'm sure there are some genuinely good people among them, but I blame even those for not recognizing that something's wrong and acting on that recognition. I did, and I was in deep with many opportunities to climb the org ladder.

I have suffered immensely and will continue to for having been a JW. Why should I contribute to them when they continue to support the org? Let them go apply for jobs and work like the rest of us.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Good catch betterdaze. I doubt that child could even read.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's going to be so hard for these ones to recover when their "specialness" is taken away.

(Cue sad music) Please send them money so they can feel "special" again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit