Lets start a "Go Fund Me" for those special pioneers being kicked to the curb by the GB,.

by notjustyet 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Lots of great potential to help those SP that are being sent off without any financial help from the WTBTS.

I think that it would be a great way to get some exposure on this topic and how the WTBTS thats those that dedicated their lives to the WTBTS only to be sent packing at a late age.

What you say?

Then someone can take the funds to one SP couple, possibly, and give it to them in honor of the Apostates that know what is really happening.

Anyone game for some exposer to the WTBTS like this?

NJy

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    No need. The end of this system of things is coming soon ... very soon.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

What the organization is doing to its most loyal members is wrong, but why would any of us want to help support people that still believe the org is doing "Jehovah's work"?

• Simon
    Simon

The last thing I'm going to do is give money to someone who will most likely turn round and "thank Jehovah" for providing it !

Maybe some people will wake up to reality if they are not sheltered from the storm.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    no money from me i want them to get a job so they cant spend as much time doing the preaching work if we do meet any body who has been kicked out from bethel we can say in a tactful way that we dont think it was a very loving act by the borg but we need to be careful that we dont sheild them from the cold facts of live.Would they even talk to you if you were "df".
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Personally, I think it's a great idea. What a sensational publicity stunt. I see it no differently that contributing to the billboard in Texas. I'm in a "fade" so I cannot set it up, but whoever does so could gift it to a "former" SP who is awakened by the BS.

I piss away $10 for a cigar occasionally. I'll kick in.

Doc

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I'm in too. They could become some of the most convincing voices on our side.

Can we make it discreet and "no strings attached"? WT may try to spin it into a loyalty issue. Evil apostates trying to lure you away.

OUR help is not contingent on your beliefs or if you agree with us. :-)

• freddo
    freddo

If we know of someone personally - whether we are in or not why not send this anonymous note with a ten buck bill attached.

"Dear Special Pioneer couple/Booted Bethelite.

I am an anonymous Jehovah's Witness/ex-Jehovah's Witness/inactive witness who loathes how the Governing Body have gone against the scripture in Luke 14:28. Please find enclosed ten pounds/bucks, I heard you were kicked to the curb.

I hate what the Watchtower leaders have done to you - did you notice in the February broadcast at the 11 minute mark Brother Herd's clunking great Rolex watch?

Don't go preaching but "provide for your own" and build up a fund for your old age in case the new overlapping generation doctrine is as false as the last ones.

Don't stand next to a literature cart wasting even more of your precious lives. Just look after the widows and orphans if you have spare time after providing for your own needs.

Yours truly,"

"Oh, and P.S. - look out for child abuse lawsuits, perhaps that's where all the money is going? That and the Wallkill vanity project for the Governing Body's lakeside retirement complex."

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    no chance in hell I'd give to these idiots, it would probably go to the court case pay outs of child sexual abuse.
  • Zoos
    Zoos

I could part with $10 if I knew FOR SURE the scheme would be picked up by media.

HEADLINE: Ex-JWs Set Up Watchtower Workers Fund.

The only beneficial thing that could come out of such a plan would be public exposure. The Special Pioneer would probably just donate the money to HQ and then wait for Jehovah to send money through "approved" channels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit