The secret 10 year plan to save the watchtower .

by gavindlt 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I am inclined to believe the whistle blower...who would have thought the change about beards and counting time? I think these changes are test pilots to see how gullible the sheep are. They pulled the titheing card on the time counting to make it seem like new light, so why not go back into the old testiment and pull the jubilee card? ( of course if that happens, any predators they had df would be welcomed back with open arms. Would you go back?? The more that say yes, the quicker they will make the changes, so they changes can wake some up....I agree the changes have to do with what complaints are, but the whistle blower mentioned that is where the ideas for needed changes came from. So they make changes with some pseudo scriptual appllcations, it doesn't change the fact, they are a business promoting false hoods and laying the blame on Almighty God. New light on blood issue could start out with the life is in the blood ( so save your life ) New light df-shunning, not only jubilee, but forgive 77 times...anyway, you can bet whatever that want to change, they will have a twisted scripture for ( or untwist one )

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

If you consider Paul Gillis who defended the watchtower successfully here in the UK. Steven Unthank said years ago, watch this man’s rise in the organisation. He is now part of three people who sit just below the Governing Body in the organigram. He now advises them.

Steven mentioned as part of Gillis acceptance in an advisory capacity and on his return back to the UK he started partaking. How predictable!

Steven anticipated this man was then subsequently lined up to be a Governing Body member for the service. Well if that comes true in time then Steven would have been right. Why and how could Steven know? Because he felt that the Watchtower is predictable!

And I think based on his insight, that they actually are predictable.

They are not left to muse on their own regardless. These 8 fat clowns are being advised, guided and directed. And for a fact God’s spirit is nowhere in sight to be found.

So who then is advising them and with what objective in mind.

It’s all about survival and an attempt to stop the haemorrhaging and decline.

These people have a predictable history of planning years in advance because they know and are acutely aware that their false doctrine is unsustainable.

It’s go moderate or bust.

Some analyst or expert with apparent success like Paul Gillis is advising them!

It’s beautiful to watch as this saga unfolds!

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Even revisionist History can no longer save them! The God of the internet is too formidable and the apostate far too resilient.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We’ve been discussing Paul Gillies’ ambitions on this site for years. He was perhaps disappointed that he wasn’t appointed with the latest two who were promoted to the GB. He is older than the new GB members (late 60s?) so it’s now beginning to get a bit late for him to secure a spot on the GB.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Here’s a past discussion.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/218141/rise-rise-paul-gillies

If he was 57 12 years ago that makes him nearly 70. I’d say there’s little chance of them appointing a 70 year old. He’s missed his chance.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I am inclined to believe the whistle blower. . . . ~ Enough

It all makes sense to me. WT is in a CYA mode, as they should be considering the "attacks" there are against them of CSA mismanagement resulting in both criminal and civil lawsuits, as well as the violation of Human Rights -- breaking up families and enforcement of bans on medical care (transfusions). Not only do these things damage their "image", more importantly, they are costing them MILLION$.

The blood issue is almost already a "non-issue" as a result of the Bulgarian compromise in the late 1990's. It's not a problem to shift it over to "individual conscience" and ordering elders to "step back". Likely to do that via verbal instructions from the CO to elders. A simple statement that it is "better" legally if individuals write their own personal "Blood Directive" vs a formal WT printed Blood Card. Autologous transfusions becoming a "conscience matter" will be the first step in this transition.

I can imagine a "Jubilee" decree on DF/DA persons -- but with limitations on those guilty of apostacy or CSA. This is already in force when dealing with association between family members. They will not direct elders to take DF action against an active JW for association with immediate family, though the individual may lose congregation privileges/status.

I doubt there will be any official doctrinal change on 1914/1919 as far as a retraction. It appears that the dates or calculation to arrive at such dates are already in their past. Lately, it is just "world conditions" that make The End so very close -- very, very close.

To the WT Rep reading this site: The WT heavies are pretty damn stupid if they don't make these changes. The lawsuit money grubbing lawyers & politicians have to be stopped.

Welcome to JW Light. Ya ain't seen nothing yet!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Is there a current plan to save the Watchtower? Absolutely!

Is Watchtower salvageable, curable, repairable, recoverable? I would say very little of it can be saved from ruin...maybe a low percentage like 30% to 40% can be salvaged. Watchtower has a shelf by design & that shelf life started to slowly decline 10, 15 maybe 20 years ago. Today WT's breakdown/collapse is picking up speed. The recent years changes in doctrine & teachings including hour requirement & now facial hair allowance, as ridiculous as these changes are, are an indication of how desperate this organization is.

The WTBTS is viewed as a parasite by the world of mankind in general. It's a flunky, deadbeat organization. Let's face it...it's been relying on cartoon characters like Sophia & Caleb for the last ten years to rescue it from decline...that's how bad things are in Watchtower world!

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

The Governing Body now can do and say what they like ... and the Brotherhood will accept it in all joy, if it good news. But the will be few who have lost family and friends, due to the Blood issue and those who have suicided over their disfellowshiping, that will be totally crushed. How will these ones cope, when they fully understand the treachery of the Organization. I just don't know.

How sad its that they too, will just be viewed as the collateral damage, for the greater good.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Thanks for that slimboyfat. And yes desirousofchange i too think they will go quiet on 1914 just like they did on acts 20:20 for years whilst ray franz was around. They agreed not to reference that scripture again and knew it was unscriptural to support the door to door work, until the numbers dropped.

With 1914 I think they might just gloss over that one for self preservation.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    DesirousOfChange - “…The blood issue is almost already a ‘non-issue’ as a result of the Bulgarian compromise in the late 1990's…”

The Bulgaria thing wasn’t a compromise.

It was loopholed weasel-wording.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit