PIMI wife told to go against her husband and take the vaccines?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Poor woman doesn't realize that nobody other than herself has the right to make medical decisions for her.

Not her husband, not her church.

Not that damned Hospital Liason Committee that descends upon hospitalized JWs like vultures.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Great teacher I would say in a marriage the spouse does have a right to talk about things that will affect both of them.

We know for sure that these jabs did shed the harmful substances to a partner sleeping in the same bed. Spike protein shedding is confirmed now.

That husband had a right to say I don’t want that spike protein in me. He could have said we could stay married but not live as husband and wife. But I think he was well within his rights to give her a choice to get jabbed which would end the marriage or stay fully unvaccinated and go against Jehovahs direction stay married.

She made her choice putting the GB direction first which meant she chose to end her marriage

• vienne
    vienne

I'm not married and not considering marriage at this time. However, no husband of mine would successfully tell me what to do with my health decisions. Period.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Vienne what if your decision to take something meant he would get it into him as well? And he didn’t want that spike protein in him?

He has a right to say he definitely doesn’t want the spike protein in him. So yes you can have if you want but that would end the marriage. That is your choice what would you decide to do?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Seems to me the guy was looking for an out. Perhaps the grass was greener elsewhere and he was fed up with her JW nonsense.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

I do wonder what unbelieving spouses think of their marriage mate going out a couple of times per week. It’s mostly the wives who are believers and the husbands the unbelievers.

How does he feel about his wife going to spend time with all these other men and sometimes they have shepherding calls with her alone.

Then think about those husbands who didn’t want want the spike protein shedding on them so insist their partner doesn’t get spiked. As it’s now absolutely confirmed the spike protein does shed to partners if sleeping together.

This unbelieving husband is already unhappy about his wife spending so much time with these men in the congregation now they are telling her to follow direction to get fully vaccinated no matter what.

The GB have a lot to answer for.

• jhine
    jhine

ExBethelitenowpima

Surely she's better off without such a control freak of a husband and what's it got to do with the WT ?

Everyone has the right to choose for themselves

Jan from Tam.

• jhine
    jhine

Jehovaxx how is it going to transfer to the husband ?

It is up to every individual to decide for themselves

Jan from Tam

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

I thought everyone knew by now that the harmful stuff in the vaccines has been proven to shed to unvaccinated people in close proximity.

This has been proven by the amount of unvaccinated women who also had the menstrual cycle messed up just like all the vaccinated women.

It’s everyone’s right to decide if they don’t want to be shed upon. If someone decides to have these substances injected into them that is their right. But their partner has the right to not have those substances shed on them as they don’t want them in their body.

• jhine
    jhine

Jehovaxx , l have never heard that and none of my ( many ) vaccinated friends have heard that.

Is there SCIENTIFIC proof that this happens?

Jan from Tam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit