PIMI wife told to go against her husband and take the vaccines?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

she talked to the elders who told her to obey your husband unless it goes against Gods direction.”

Actually That is WT policy. But what is Gods direction? Normally understood to be used if a complete ban on worship is imposed. This was a recommendation not a command.

I believe people do want they really wanted to do. He likely had a girlfriend and wanted rid of her. She probably wanted an excuse to disobey the controlling husband. Ce la Vie ....

Nb I know Witnesses in good standing who refused vaccination. It is a personal medical choice .

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

BlueBrother, "people do what they really wanted to do"...I agree with that point. She wanted the jabs. She asked elder/s because she wanted an excuse to disobey him. She didn't care about what her husband thought or why he thought it.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Bluesbrother you think it was only a recommendation to obey direction on vaccines?

I don’t think many will agree with you there. The watchtower last week could not have been more clear that you obey the direction without question never thinking it’s only a recommendation.

An elder may sometimes doubt if the direction is wise, he still has to go along with it

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Enoughisenough I don’t know the sister personally but I know someone who does. She said she did not want to end the marriage and thought he was bluffing when he gave her the choice to obey your church and end the marriage or not.

Now she has been kicked out really regrets being alone, and other sisters are blaming the elders maybe they should help her find a better place to live now.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

The JW coerced, bullied, guilted and emotionally blackmailed peope into taking the jab...but still if someone took it, they have to own the responsibility. I don't feel sorry for her. As to the posted partial article exBethelitenow PIMA posted, notice in para. 10, the elders are to submit not to only scriptures, but direction from God's organization. ( the company men do as they are told ! They weren't allowed to voice a negative opinion about the jabs -how any honest man can remain an elder is a mystery to me )

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What about being an honest Elder?

If a sister came to me and says she has to decide between obeying her husband not to take the jabs or obeying the direction from the GB to take it knowing it would end her marriage, I would say don’t end your marriage.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The sister in question is living in a tiny old mouldy place, she was kicked out of her home for decades and a new unvaccinated woman has moved in with her old husband.

She doesn’t want to pursue legal routes to try to get half the house because she wants to win him back, she loved him but felt trapped. It’s so sad how the GB have split up this marriage over their constant pushing of the Jab and to trust Jehovah is right about these vaccines no matter what.

She thought she had no choice but to obey the GB and she trusted them and trusted Jehovah so much that she thought everything would be ok.

everything is certainly not ok and those brothers who told her to end her marriage should take responsibility for her living conditions now

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

The woman needs to fight for her part of the marital property.... And Elders WERE given instuction to go along with the GB...maybe you would have told her to save her marriage, but the company man didn't. If she had trusted Jehovah, she would not have taken the jabs...

• awakeanddevotedtoChrist
    awakeanddevotedtoChrist

The bible tells us in Jeremiah "This is what Jehovah has said: “Cursed is the able-bodied man who puts his trust in earthling man and actually makes flesh his arm, and whose heart turns away from Jehovah himself." and in Psalms "Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation." It is not in the bible to take a man-made vaccine(pharmakia) And the direction that was in print that it was each Christians personal decision to make. However, all the videos and updates and letters to the Elders were quite the opposite. I was 100% against getting the vaccine (never did) ...but even then...had my wife been truly concerned to get it (she has immune issues and asthma) and I did tell her all the dangers about it, thank God she listened to me... But I do feel if she really wanted to, I would have respected her decision to get it because everyone is responsible to make their own medical decisions. I agree with him (the husband) 100% as far as the dangers and how bad the vaccine was, but I don't think it's fair to leave her over that. She was lied too and if anything, it would wake her up to the lies. But she should have listened to her head... this wasn't over a spiritual matter.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

We keep on being told to follow direction from the GB no matter what. Even if you don’t think it’s wise just follow the direction. This has been driven into all JWs.

She had a choice to follow direction and end her marriage by taking the vaccinations or go against the direction and obey her husband.

He begged her not to end the marriage but he made it very clear that this spike protein is designed to shed. Shedding is real and if she took it into her body then she would be choosing to leave, he absolutely begged her to trust him over her funny church leaders.

Now it’s becoming clearer and clearer that she should not have trusted her church leaders about the safety of these vaccines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit