PIMI wife told to go against her husband and take the vaccines?

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If a PIMI sister has been told by her unbelieving husband not to take these experimental vaccines then what is official JW policy in this situation?

Should she go against her husband and tell him I will do what the men at my church tell me?

What on earth will the husband think then? He is already unhappy she is going to this church couple of times a week and he doesn’t know what goes on there and who these men are that she is putting above her husband.

what is the official policy of JWs? If she can abide by the headship principle and Honor her husbands headship then she will not take the vaccines but this means she is going against the direction?

• Elmer
    Elmer

Well, according to your current “bio”, you are allegedly a seasoned elder from Bethel.

You should be able to answer your own question. But since you’re a troll, it won’t happen.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

A little late for this conversation, don't ya think? That aside, it is't any business of the JW....

• DesirousOfChange
  • a watcher
    a watcher

PIMI wives should follow their own conscience and not allow others to make her medical decisions for her.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I am familiar with a case of exactly this happening a sister who has an unbelieving husband who would not let her take the vaccines. He actually said you are forbidden from taking these vaccines and she talked to the elders who told her to obey your husband unless it goes against Gods direction.

She thought she had to obey God rather than men and kept taking the vaccines to remain fully vaccinated and this ended the marriage.

She is now living on her own very lonely and blames the elders quite rightly so in my opinion.

She deeply regrets not listening to her ex husband who is now living happily with an unvaccinated younger woman.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

"obey your husband unless it goes against God's direction" ....at the time the GB were saying, "ask What Jehovah knows"... so she was made to believe it was God's direction...

• Samcats
    Samcats

Husband sounds like a control freak. It's a personal decision

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Samcats...husband may have been a control freak or maybe he was convinced that her taking the jabs was hazzardous to not only her health, but his...( there was plenty evidence of shedding on youtube and other videos. )

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Enoughisenough you are spot on. Control freak is not the issue, he really cared for her and wanted what was best for her. He gave her a choice and she chose to end the marriage by deciding to put the elders above her marriage.

for the rest of her days she will live a lonely life of resentment for the elders and the governing body who said that Jehovah says to stay fully vaccinated

those Elders have a huge responsibility they are responsible for breaking up families

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit