Message from an elder

by paradisebeauty 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Elder: Plese watch the november programm on jw broadcasting.

Me: What I hope for is the change of the doctrine that states that Jesus is not the mediator between Jehovah and all jw's but only between Jehovah and the 144000. I believe Jesus is my mediator even if I am not one of the 144000.

Elder: may Jehovah open your mind and heart

Me: May He open everyone's mind and heart

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    And open everyones mind, heart and soul He will and should to all the narrow-minded zombies there are!!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Did he say WHY you should watch that particular program?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS deceivingly places themselves between mankind and god because they want to hold onto control over people creating a stature of their own power.

In contradiction and disobedience to Jesus Christi for when he said all that want to know and reach god must do so through him.

There is corrupt power game being played here if you read between the lines and particularly skip over some of Jesus's own words and teachings that he gave.

The same reason why when one gets baptized as a JWS you have to make solemn vow to support the leaders of the WTS. namely the GB (FDSL)

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Finkelstein

They have been saying that for years.. in the WT ... yet no one picks it up.... because I am mentally questioning everything, I pick up what they are saying and a lot of times, its mostly between the lines of a study edition. Shady, inuendos, pictures that show Jehovahs throne and written below it for the order is Governing Body, Elders, Ministerial Servants, Other sheep.... Jesus not listed

There is no other way to come to God without believing in Jesus and his redemptive power because of him giving his life for mankind,,,,, yet the GB is wheedling their way in between that relationship and setting themselves up as the mediator for mankind.

Go into the library on JW.Org and type in question" Is Jesus Mediator for Other Sheep?" - They boldly say ":No" - only for the Anointed. and yes you are right - this is a ego driven power grab for the minds and hearts of the congregations... and its working !!!

• Clambake
    Clambake
    You should have asked him where in the bible does it say gods final arrangement with mankind was to give us seven magical men and only though our works and obedience to the magic seven will we survive in pending armegeddon.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Oubliette,

Did he say WHY you should watch that particular program?

I think he was referring to the part of November broadcasting where they speak about inactives ant they advice that they should return to the congregation, did not watch the entire speech about inactives, could not stand it, but I saw they have the image from the new brochure return to Jehovah in the background.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

" What I hope for is the change of the doctrine that states that Jesus is not the mediator between Jehovah and all jw's but only between Jehovah and the 144000. I believe Jesus is my mediator even if I am not one of the 144000."

And does your believe actually do anything or mean anything?

That is why I really hate the objection above. The GB can't change God's will. What He does is what he does.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

@ Rattigan

And does your believe actually do anything or mean anything?

My believe is the basis of my faith, and I will not accept any religion or organization who says the opposite. The fact that Jesus is my mediator influences the way I live my life now and I am sure it will make influence my eternal future, too.

That is why I really hate the objection above

Why exactly? you are not actually mentioning any reasons why you hate my objection.

The GB can't change God's will.

They can not change God's will but they change the truth of the Bible, like most other religions. And they do this while saying they are the only religion accepted by God. - I find this very disturbing, at least other christian religions do not place a definite judgement on other christian denominations.

• Ding
    Ding

Was that elder admitting that he doesn't believe one of the current doctrines taught by the GB?

Seems like a dangerous thing for him to do...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit