WingCommander
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Happy birthday, Terry!

Hope you had a good one.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the walk into the past and happy birthday.

I'm a little younger but can remember the clip clop of the horses with their carts of milk, delivering in the early hours of the morning. Washing our glass milk bottles so we could leave them out front for him to replace with full bottles and going out early in the morning on hot summer days before it went sour.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

When you really look a it, not much has changed.

Things are faster and more convenient.

Thats about it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I always thought my great grandmother saw the most changes.

Born in the latter half of the 19th century she lived to just shy of 100 in the mid 80s.

She was born before the car and the plane and the telephone had just been invented.

She died when satalites filled the sky, personal computers were a thing and everyone had walkmans. She just missed the mobile phone boom, however.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Happy Birthday, Terry!! I am a couple months older than you. Our next birthday we will have lived in parts of "9" decades! Hey, we can make that, right?!! 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's, 20's - Wheeeeee!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Happy Birthday Terry! I always appreciate your writing and stories.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Happy b-day Terry. How the hell you survived 4 marriages is a miracle in itself. I was born in 1947, Been through the same time warp as you. Did my "godly duty" for the wt during the Vietnam War in Safford, AZ. I recently celebrated 52 years of marriage---to the same woman. lol Being in prison while married or engaged really took a huge toll on so many of my jw friends. So wives and girl friends just couldn't hold on while their good little 'theocratic' man righteously did his time for jehober!

I always enjoy your posts because I speak your language in all its dialects! You certainly have a way with words and expressions so please keep your posts coming and continue writing!

Who knows, maybe one day our paths will cross!

just saying!

• myelaine
    myelaine

Happy Birthday Terry! 🍷

xo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit